HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Oct 05, 2012, 02:09 PM
Norway, Møre og Romsdal, Molde
Joined Oct 2012
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Discussion
I'm looking an enterpriser or person who can build long range fpv system to plane

Hellou.
I'm interested ordering long range airplane and long range fpv system for it, with GPS tracker and all inclusive. I'm looking someone who can put it all together. Plane( larger scale),fpv system on it with good quality parts, antennas and radio, camera and so on -all equipment. From beginning till ready to fly. Pack it and make a drawing how to set it all up for flying and ship it to europe. Estland or Norway( I'm not sure yet). If so, then contact me to talk closer details. I'm thinking system ca. 30-50km range.
Myself have not much experience in this field so I need expert.
my email: one_smith@msn.com
voyager084 is offline Find More Posts by voyager084
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread