HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 10, 2012, 07:39 AM
United States, FL, North Fort Myers
Joined Apr 2011
85 Posts
Help!
spektrum dx6i

Have just purchased a used, like new, DX6i. It has several profiles loaded into its memory. Is there a way to delete all the stored profiles so I can start with a 'clean' system ? ?
Thanks
Zork
Zork is offline Find More Posts by Zork
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 10, 2012, 07:52 AM
Joined Jun 2008
91 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zork View Post
Have just purchased a used, like new, DX6i. It has several profiles loaded into its memory. Is there a way to delete all the stored profiles so I can start with a 'clean' system ? ?
Thanks
Zork
Go to Setup then click on each one and delete it.
pyroarch57 is offline Find More Posts by pyroarch57
Old Jan 10, 2012, 08:15 AM
Joined Apr 2011
85 Posts
dx6i

will peruse the manual a bit more.....still can't seem to figure it out.
thx
Old Jan 10, 2012, 10:10 AM
Joined Apr 2011
85 Posts
dx6i

Have gotten part way along......go to model select and one of the profiles selected. DX then downloads the file from memory. So on the screen now is
MODEL SELECT (list)
Model 1
Tiger Mo

Can't fine the next step to now delete.
? ? ? ? ? ?
Zork
Old Jan 10, 2012, 11:28 AM
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
24,316 Posts
Select model file. Once selected go back in the menu and scroll until you reach copy/reset. Then reset. There is no really factory reset to default for the entire radio or none that I am aware

104 of the manual http://www.spektrumrc.com/ProdInfo/F...anual_DX6i.pdf
freechip is online now Find More Posts by freechip
Last edited by freechip; Jan 10, 2012 at 12:30 PM.
Old Jan 10, 2012, 12:56 PM
S.A.D. member
United States, TX, Round Rock
Joined Dec 2004
9,514 Posts
Once you reset a model memory you can copy it to the other model memories one at a time. Might save you time instead of switching model, resetting, switching, resetting...
ivanc is offline Find More Posts by ivanc
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 13, 2012, 04:38 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2006
5,302 Posts
I am no pro at all.

I find it truely difficult to learn this model, but one must take the time to get the hang of it.

I sat down read the book, and came back weeks later to view a few video's. play around and said
cannot be that hard, watch the video to reset, that easy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=najLK22gnYM

Since in my eyes it is difficult, and I find it complicated, only if they had, factory reset, three less steps to do.

I have figured out to place a name, and that is where I stand, ask me how to add mix I am lost.

One step at a time

hope I helped out thank you
fishycomics is offline Find More Posts by fishycomics
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)