This thread is privately moderated by The Sandman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 26, 2012, 10:22 PM
Jim Sandquist
Thread OP
Gallery

Thursday update and pics!

We arrived late on Thursday and found the field already buzzing with aircraft. People are setting up and getting ready for the kick off tomorrow. We had a little rain but it cleared off quickly and we were able to get on with set up and some flying. We all enjoyed a spaghetti dinner even though our chief cook had to run to the hospital to check out a new grandson! Here are a few pics with more to come Friday - Sunday.

You still have time so come on over and be a part of Watts 2012!
to remove ads between posts
Jul 27, 2012, 09:16 AM
Never say DIE...
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sandman
We arrived late on Thursday and found the field already buzzing with aircraft. People are setting up and getting ready for the kick off tomorrow. We had a little rain but it cleared off quickly and we were able to get on with set up and some flying. We all enjoyed a spaghetti dinner even though our chief cook had to run to the hospital to check out a new grandson! Here are a few pics with more to come Friday - Sunday.

You still have time so come on over and be a part of Watts 2012!
Looking good Jim.. Say hi to Wayne for me when you see him.

HAVE FUN!

Grimracer
Jul 27, 2012, 09:42 AM
Thanks for pics! Plan to show up on Saturday. It will be my first time at this event and I actually on flying.
Jul 28, 2012, 12:34 AM
Сделем Америку Великой Снова
Awesome photos!

Please tell Terry (guy on right) that I need to borrow the lawnmower for Crow River.

Last edited by 7oneWo1f; Jul 28, 2012 at 02:16 AM.

Quick Reply