SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 22, 2015, 10:42 AM
Joined Nov 2014
62 Posts
Discussion
Best hobbyking shipping strategy

Hello,!
I've been choosing the products for a tricopter and when i reach the shipping cost bit, i go mad.
The parts packing is:
375x340x686mm 2984g
Total price: 243EU
I'd like to know if it's better to make several orders or order all at once.
Info: No LiPos avoer there.
PLEASE! I NEED YOUR HELP ASAP
Danuts is online now Find More Posts by Danuts
Last edited by Danuts; Jan 22, 2015 at 11:01 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 22, 2015, 12:29 PM
Houston, TX USA
Joined Nov 2000
591 Posts
I have found the best shipping strategy to use with Hobby King is to just not order from them.

I buy from people that stand behind their product, and will provide warranty and support for the products they sale.
Rudy Ackerman is offline Find More Posts by Rudy Ackerman
Old Jan 22, 2015, 12:39 PM
reelflyt
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Joined Mar 2010
307 Posts
Hi.

I have ordered lots from HK ,and had good luck with large orders. One thing to keep in mind is to make sure that what you order is in stock and not to order anything out of stock . If you do you will be waiting months for it .
It is almost Chinese New Year , and the whole country shuts down for 2 weeks and nothing moves. Then it takes a month for them to catch up . So if you do not have an order in by now then you will be waiting a long time for it .

Gordon
reelflyt is online now Find More Posts by reelflyt
Old Jan 22, 2015, 02:51 PM
Joined Nov 2014
62 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by reelflyt View Post
Hi.

I have ordered lots from HK ,and had good luck with large orders. One thing to keep in mind is to make sure that what you order is in stock and not to order anything out of stock . If you do you will be waiting months for it .
It is almost Chinese New Year , and the whole country shuts down for 2 weeks and nothing moves. Then it takes a month for them to catch up . So if you do not have an order in by now then you will be waiting a long time for it .

Gordon
Yeah, it doesnt matter hehe, i'm very well planed.
Ordering now for summer so i think it'll do gooood
Danuts is online now Find More Posts by Danuts