HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 19, 2011, 10:52 AM
United States, NC, Randleman
Joined Jan 2007
168 Posts
Discussion
hobbyking EPO parkjet

I just got my hobbyking epo parkjet. It seems very nice for the price. The canopy was a little crushed but it popped back out with just a little wrinkle. Overall the plane looks nice.

It now has a new motor with the kit. The web site states his at a 22-11 motor and a 10 amp esc. My came with a 2730 motor which I assume to be a 3000kv and a 20 amp esc. I just wanted to let people know who thought that it was underpowered. Hobbyking listened and upgraded the motor and ESC.
It still has the 4.7 servos though I wish they would upgrade those as well.
ssteven1 is offline Find More Posts by ssteven1
to remove ads between posts
Old May 19, 2011, 11:27 AM
Joined Aug 2010
320 Posts
There's some discussion of the ParkJet here in the Pusher Prop Jet section:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1345323

but they misspelled the name in the title of the thread so it may not show up in searches.

I'm not sure why the SkyFun speed thread took hold in flying wings, it really should be in the Pusher Prop Jet section like its smaller brother the ParkJet is.

However the various discussions of the Stryker are here in flying wings also.

I've just mentioned the ParkJet in the SkyFun speed thread as well, to see who might have both to compare.
soundguy63 is offline Find More Posts by soundguy63