HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 15, 2013, 01:56 PM
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Sep 2007
59 Posts
Discussion
Yellow Senior Telemaster covering questions

I'm assembling an old yellow senior Telemaster that came with a small roll of covering. I've made some changes to the plane and have to make some patches. Can anyone tell me the working temperatures - melt adhesive, shrink, etc - of that old covering? It doesn't seem to stick very well.

Also, I want to add some trim to the plane. Is it better to use Ultracote or Monokote on top of the old yellow covering? I have more usuable Ultracote than Monokote so I'd prefer to use that.

Thanks.
Bidwin
Bidwin is offline Find More Posts by Bidwin
to remove ads between posts