HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 07, 2013, 10:13 PM
United States, CA, Downey
Joined Jun 2005
1,834 Posts
Question
Best place to get spare QR Ladybird Parts

So I need to know where do you buy your replacement/spare walkera QR ladybirtd parts/batterys? I am new to the quads and I need to get some extra batterys and want to know where the best price/place is. Also will be needing some spare parts too, so who do you recommend and why?
Thanks
Jcopter
Jcopter is offline Find More Posts by Jcopter
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 08, 2013, 12:52 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,323 Posts
I understand that many parts for the Helimax 1sq are interchangeable with the Ladybird. You should be able to get parts of that at your LHS in the US. However, I would check first whether the batteries can be used as they are i.e. the polarity is the right way round. Otherwise if you get parts from Hong Kong or China, you could be subjected to a long delay because of the Chinese New Year.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1739348
zadaw is online now Find More Posts by zadaw
Old Feb 10, 2013, 05:46 AM
1st to the scene of the crash
United States, GA, Dalton
Joined Jul 2012
2,030 Posts
http://www.wowhobbies.com/walkera_ladybird_parts.aspx try here parts are available price ok located in CA I live in GA order part from wow takes three day to receive usps for less than $10.00 shipping.hopes this helps Lane
Laneritc is online now Find More Posts by Laneritc
RCG Plus Member