SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Today, 06:14 AM
Life Student
Joined Mar 2015
10 Posts
Question
GPS puck version install on Phantom 1.1.1

Can anyone help or suggest if its possible and if its a good or bad idea.
my GPS on my Phantom seem to ave finally died from my 'learning phase' of having this quad.
I need to replace my GPS that normally sits on the leg of the Phantom.
QUESTION: Should install the puck version of the GPS module or stick to the small COMPASS on the leg style?
Anyone out there installed the puck version on a Phantom 1?
Any help are most welcomed and appreciated.
raromoan is offline Find More Posts by raromoan
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 08:40 AM
United States, SC, Lexington
Joined May 2014
878 Posts
You are confusing things... On phantoms, the piece on the landing gear is the compass; that's it. The GPS unit is inside the shell. Only on stand alone DJI flight controllers is the gps and compass combined into the puck.
BuffaloJustin is online now Find More Posts by BuffaloJustin