HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 06, 2014, 11:45 PM
Joined Jan 2013
4 Posts
Discussion
[SOLVED] Throttle Twitch with Naza M + EzUHF

The DJI Assistant shows the stick movements returning to I believe the EzUHF Tx failsafe positions. For instance, when throttle is moved it jumps back and forth between the stick position and the failsafe position (0). This happens for all the sticks and no matter where the failsafes are set to.

All NAZA M and EzUHF Tx/Rx have been fully updated.
I'm using PPM, and the EzUHF Rx is set to CH1 PPM Muxed.
I've tried disconnecting the 3s battery powering the EzUHF with no change.
I've tried to re-calibrate my ESCs but can't figure out how to when using the EzUHF Rx 8CH Lite (ESCs are Tiger).
I've swapped a few antennas onto the EzUHF Rx with no change.
I used to get the twitching of all sticks in the DJI Assistant until I set the failsafe to all sticks centered and then re-ran calibration.

Any ideas on how to fix it? I've been struggling with this for awhile and would love any help in solving this. Thanks.
NolanRamseyer is offline Find More Posts by NolanRamseyer
Last edited by NolanRamseyer; May 08, 2014 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Solved
to remove ads between posts
Old May 08, 2014, 03:59 PM
Joined Jan 2013
4 Posts
Solution: Had to re-flash the EzUHF firmwares without checking the Preserve Settings box, re-bind and now it works.
NolanRamseyer is offline Find More Posts by NolanRamseyer
Old Feb 13, 2015, 11:26 AM
to live and let fly!!
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Jul 2013
240 Posts
Did you reflash the the EZuhf TX or RX?? or both?
1flyguy is offline Find More Posts by 1flyguy