Old Jun 12, 2014, 09:34 AM
From a Different Planet!
Lagrange, Ohio
Joined Jun 2005
1,023 Posts
Amazon still shows fork tubes in stock for $24.99

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerberusVI View Post
Been trying to enjoy what little good weather we have here in Washington and been taking the MM450 and the VMX450 out a couple of times but now the sad news
Was showing off the MM450 at a local park to a sizeable crowd and decided to clip a small tree, didnt realize it at first but seems i bent the Right front fork tube, Where would be a place to source one of these? I think i saw one on ebay for $50!?

Vmx broke a servo horn, Anyone know the spline count on these? i have a 3 arm Kimbrough that seems to be the right count, but would be too short. Previous owner also over zealously greased the thurst bearing in the slipper and when it got a little warm decided to ooze all over the slipper pad and make it slip, that alleviated already though.
edge_pilot is offline Find More Posts by edge_pilot
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My 2 favorite everyday flyers!
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 19, 2014, 01:10 AM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,707 Posts
Me & my mate having some fun with the MM's
MM450 RC Dirt Bikes (6 min 25 sec)
Throttlejunkie is offline Find More Posts by Throttlejunkie
Old Jun 19, 2014, 02:33 AM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,517 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlejunkie View Post
Me & my mate having some fun with the MM's
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Z4aISvNGE
I loved it mate, you two are getting around so close and at times a little too close , very entertaining, I lol at the slow mos .
chktm is online now Find More Posts by chktm
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 19, 2014, 03:24 AM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,707 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chktm View Post
I loved it mate, you two are getting around so close and at times a little too close , very entertaining, I lol at the slow mos .
Thanks mate, the quality is not the greatest i messed up the settings but i love that close racing it's great fun, my mate is getting better which is good, i did a bam bam on him at 4.07 but he gets me back on the straight heading for the jump & takes my front wheel out lol
Old Jun 19, 2014, 01:22 PM
RC Dirt Bike Action
California central coast
Joined Feb 2010
1,721 Posts
Wow lol. You would think those two drivers hate each other haha. Awesome TJ. That "style and speed" wheelie in your face followed by a take out (around 5:20) gets extra bam bam points from your friend.
JohnnyMc is offline Find More Posts by JohnnyMc
Old Jun 19, 2014, 02:25 PM
RCMCConline com
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,396 Posts
Awesome running. Are you guys going to race in the 2014 nationals with these 1/4 scales too?

Www.RCMCConline. com
Kev71H is offline Find More Posts by Kev71H
Old Jun 19, 2014, 04:42 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,517 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev71H View Post
Awesome running. Are you guys going to race in the 2014 nationals with these 1/4 scales too?

Www.RCMCConline. com
This was their 2014 nationals Kev lol. They are racing for sheep stations, you can see that .
Sorry Kev, couldn't resist. Although we'd like to come, I'd say there won't be many from down under that would be able to make the trip, maybe King might be the only one.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 19, 2014, 04:46 PM
RCMCConline com
San Jose, California, United States
Joined Apr 2002
3,396 Posts
Quote:
This was their 2014 nationals Kev lol. They are racing for sheep stations, you can see that .
Sorry Kev, couldn't resist. Although we'd like to come, I'd say there won't be many from down under that would be able to make the trip, maybe King might be the only one.
OH MAN.. ! I was thinking the video was from MICHIGAN! True, its a bit of a "skip" to the USA from Australia. Ya, I missed one small factor.. location LOL

My bad.

BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE!

Kevin
www.RCMCConline.com
Kev71H is offline Find More Posts by Kev71H
Old Jun 19, 2014, 04:54 PM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,517 Posts
Quote:
OH MAN.. ! I was thinking the video was from MICHIGAN! True, its a bit of a "skip" to the USA from Australia. Ya, I missed one small factor.. location LOL

My bad.

BUT>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE!

Kevin
www.RCMCConline.com
It would be good to come Kev, I hope you have a great time and some fun racing.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 19, 2014, 10:10 PM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,707 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyMc View Post
Wow lol. You would think those two drivers hate each other haha. Awesome TJ. That "style and speed" wheelie in your face followed by a take out (around 5:20) gets extra bam bam points from your friend.
Thanks mate,
Haha, yea there is no friends when racing but they are friends again once the helmets come off lol.
It was a nice take out, he has a new body & rider i should do him a bam bam bike.
Old Jun 19, 2014, 10:15 PM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,707 Posts
Quote:

Www.RCMCConline. com
Thanks Kev, i wish we could come race the Nats, running with a bunch of bikes would be the best fun ever.
Old Jun 19, 2014, 10:16 PM
If u aint 1st your last
Sydney, Australia
Joined Mar 2010
1,707 Posts
Quote:
ROFLMAO,
Old Jun 20, 2014, 03:13 AM
Australia, QLD, Burua
Joined Jul 2012
2,517 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throttlejunkie View Post
ROFLMAO,
Lol, thought you might like that one .
RCG Plus Member
Old Jun 26, 2014, 11:36 PM
Malaysia, Selangor, Shah Alam
Joined May 2013
121 Posts
Himoto Rear dirt tires

Hey Fellas,

Has anyone experimented with the 1/4 himoto rear dirt tires...? wonder if they can be used for the VMX....
StuntmanBrian is offline Find More Posts by StuntmanBrian
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Deegan n Windham Decals