HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 24, 2012, 11:18 PM
White stuffs here time 2 build
Minneapolis Minnesnowtah
Joined Nov 2007
825 Posts
Discussion
Please confirm or deny rumor that Nitro is dropping the FMS line of airplanes

Can a member/representative of Nitro Planes please put to rest the rumors that NP is dropping the FMS line of airplanes sold as airfield. I hope this is not true as FMS has quite a few nice warbirds about to be released and I don't want to use banana as a stateside vendor.
Gravity Dodger is offline Find More Posts by Gravity Dodger
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 03, 2012, 09:36 PM
Western New York
Joined Dec 2007
1,127 Posts
Here is the response I received when I asked that question on their face book page

Nitro Technicians The new models is being produced for us and we should have them soon. Once they come in we will post a update on our website or Facebook to let you guys know.
Wednesday at 5:51pm
eli5539 is offline Find More Posts by eli5539
Old Feb 03, 2012, 10:07 PM
White stuffs here time 2 build
Minneapolis Minnesnowtah
Joined Nov 2007
825 Posts
I hope your right, Pete from BH claims they are the only ones in the US who are going to sell the FMS 1400 FW-190 and BF-109.
Gravity Dodger is offline Find More Posts by Gravity Dodger
Old Feb 20, 2012, 09:01 AM
Flyin' low & slow T-28s!
United States, FL, Vero Beach
Joined Feb 2011
3,324 Posts
What a shame. At least we could deal with NP if we had issues. BH has a notoriously bad rep.
I can't believe NP lost their grip on FMS and BH took over.

I'll get my FMS planes from SN in Canada, PW-RC in Hong Kong (Phillip is awesome) or RC Castle, which has always been dependable.

I've never dealt with the "Fruit" but my buddy has and he became very angry with them. I've also read the reviews here on the vendor forums.

BH makes NP's customer service department sparkle in comparison.
MaladroitFL is offline Find More Posts by MaladroitFL