HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 19, 2014, 10:53 PM
hot air rises...
Pleasant Grove, UT
Joined Jul 2005
7,710 Posts
Discussion
ESC Question

I've got a hex using RangeVideo Spider 30a OPTO escs. One of the ESCs stopped working (motor, Sunnysky 3508, is fine). RangeVideo doesn't show the 30a ESC any more, so I ended up ordering a couple (need a spare) ZTW Spider 30a escs from somewhere else. But while I'm waiting I thought I could hook up a Turnigy Plush 30a ESC and have a go. I'm using the NAZA V2 controller. When I push the sticks to the corners all the motors except the one with the Turnigy spin up. Then as I increase the throttle to about halfway, just before the hex starts to lift, the Turnigy then quickly spins up. Any idea what's going on? I'm hesitant to fly it like this . How important is it that all the ESCs are the same?
jfinch is offline Find More Posts by jfinch
to remove ads between posts