HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 18, 2014, 09:42 PM
Joined Aug 2014
3 Posts
Discussion
Mobile app dedicated to aerial photography sharing

Hello all,

Newbie here from FL. Bought my First Drone in Dec and now loving every minute of flying. I opened a small business on the side here in FL Birds-iView.com.

I'm sure by now we all know how amazing the technology has advanced in our favor. I had an idea I have keeping quite until now. That idea is an app for us to share our photos and share videos. I was reluctant to find a developer that I could afford. I have just finished development and looking for drone enthusiasts that would like to test? Currently on IOS only, ipad too.

Birds-iView will be a free app with no ads! Upload from your ios device photos and up to 15 second Videos. Anyone can download, like, comment and Share their favorite aerials with social media like twitter and FB. We as content owners have our own landing page (for those who have businesses to advertise).

So any thoughts? Anyone interested in Beta testing? Just need your email address and I can send the link to download.
R1store is offline Find More Posts by R1store
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 19, 2014, 10:53 AM
Romania, Dolj, Craiova
Joined Sep 2007
14,417 Posts
The mess where is our hobby atm is from excessive sharing, imo...

If all that brag would have been kept at a level "under the radar", maybe today we are still seen as inoffensive mosquitoes...
renatoa is online now Find More Posts by renatoa
Old Aug 19, 2014, 01:49 PM
Joined Aug 2014
3 Posts
I am looking for good photos and videos. I own so I can regulate stupidity that gives our hobby a bad name. Drones will always be around. This will be hopefully worldwide. The content is amazing. It's the few idiots out there that are giving our hobby a bad wrap.
R1store is offline Find More Posts by R1store