HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 12, 2013, 08:31 AM
United States, OH, Dayton
Joined Feb 2012
34 Posts
Question
Guardian expander settings

I have a guardian expander with an OSD Pro, and I want a very stabilized flight.

I have the stabilizer pitch/roll/turn gains all at default and the overall gain set to 10. The only other value I have that is not default is the stabilizer responsiveness... which I set to 1.

It is stabilized with these values, but isn't glass. What else should I change to get smooth as glass flight in a SkySurfer?

Thanks,
Brian
bgarber is offline Find More Posts by bgarber
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 14, 2013, 03:07 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,926 Posts
Hi Brian,

This will vary a lot from plane to plane, and probably with individual taste. You may want to post in the thread here to see if others have suggestions on gain settings with the SkySurfer.
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor