Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 31, 2012, 06:24 PM
Australia, NSW, Glen Innes
Joined Sep 2011
112 Posts
Discussion
Same motors, different badges

G'day All

I just saw this post http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1585213 in which Camel Boy made the observation that the motors in question were the same as two others on the market, just differently badged.

This got me thinking there are so many pieces of equipment out there which are made in one factory and sold under many different names. For example Turnigy 9X is sold under a number of different names such as FS-TH9X, Eurgle 2.4Ghz and so on.

So my question has anyone put together such a list? or Is it easier to post up here?

happy flying
AusTelemetry is offline Find More Posts by AusTelemetry
to remove ads between posts