HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 16, 2014, 11:18 AM
Open the bay doors... HAL
United States, OH, Mentor
Joined Jun 2013
598 Posts
Discussion
Can a Futaba 10CG Tx bind with DJI Phantom OR Mini-H quad?

Hope this is the right thread....

I'm trying to find out if I can bind both a DJI V1.1.1 Phantom and either a Scarab Mini-H Quad or a 230 WarpQuad to a Futaba 10CG Tx?

I'm not that concerned with the binding the V1.1.1 and 10CG Tx because the Phantom's Rx and NAZA M -V2 f/c's FASST protocol is supported by the Futaba radio but I'm very new to Mini-H quads and need some advice.

I've narrowed down my (first) Mini-H quad build to either the Scarab or a WarpQuad model.. I've followed both their forums for some time but I now have some decisions to make. Each forum (Scarab & WarpQuad) leans toward particular f/c's and receivers but neither of them discuss Futaba radios.

For Mini-H quads, I've already received 2 good bits of advice:
1. Look for an S-Bus Rx to simplify and reduce wiring
2. Look for the smallest Rx possible

I now need some advice about what specs to look for in the both the Mini_H quad's receiver and f/c to make sure they work properly with the Futaba 10CG Tx. I can just use the recommended f/c and receiver in each forum but how do I know if they work seamlessly with the Futaba 10CG Tx????
DJI27 is offline Find More Posts by DJI27
to remove ads between posts