HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 28, 2012, 11:49 PM
Joined Oct 2012
1 Posts
Alert
Speed Passion Reventon Pro Brushless ESC with FREE Competition Motor V3 (5.5R)

Speed Passion Reventon Pro Brushless ESC with FREE Competition Motor V3 (5.5R)

Exclusive offer, only available in rcMart!

Speed Passion Reventon Pro Brushless ESC (Laser Blue) [2 Cell] #SP000162
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbwqSKTuPzA[/YOUTUBE]

The current world champion title holder and the fastest speed controller on the market is getting better, smaller, and more refined to continue leading the RC industry in speed controller technology.

The REVENTON PRO ESC features an all new, in-house designed, 140A unit that out powers the competition in power delivery and smoothness. The unique INTERCOOLER design allows the REVENTON PRO ESC to run 20% cooler in temperature compared to previous models.

1. Industry Leading Innovative Brushless System

Speed Passion is proud to present the all new REVENTON Brushless speed controller; designed with Speed Passion's own “Patented” ESC Wireless Control Technology – WCT which will enable ESC setting changes to be performed wirelessly with Apple devices such as the I-Phone, I-PAD, and I-Pod Touch. In addition, support for Android based smart phones and tablets, as well as PC (Windows based, including Windows 7) will be provided.

2. Speed Passion own "Patented” ESC Wireless Control Technology – WCT

The Speed Passion REVENTON ESC can be easily updated, adjusted, programmed by your I-phone, I-pod touch or I-pad. Android base smart phones/tablets will be supported and plans for Microsoft Windows Mobile device support will follow. Optional Windows PC interface (Windows XP, Vista and 7) will also be available to adjust the ESC settings. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology will be used to allow racers to save their ESC setting wirelessly from the ESC to their smart phone or tablet, or directly to a PC. The REVENTON's interface will allow racers profiles and ESC settings to be shared directly from the Speed Passion website. Speed Passion factory driver settings which are posted on the Speed Passion website can also be downloaded directly to the REVENTON ESC via the smartphone/tablet wireless interface or the direct PC interface (Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection module are optional and are not included with the Reventon ESC).

## “Patented” ESC Wireless Control Technology
** "Patented" ESC Radio Access Technology – RAT

FREE Speed Passion Competition Motor Ver.3 (5.5R)

• Reliable: Provide longer and stable power source to your meter
  • Efficiency: 120% improvement of overall power bank
  • Performance: New adiustable timing will allow you to have smooth low. mid power kick. or overall all smooth power
  • New technology: HIGH POWER CURRENT PLUG IN system FOR BRUSHLESS MOTOR.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX5RkUhW_Cs[/YOUTUBE]

Manufacturer: Speed Passion
Item no.: Champion Combo Set
rcMart.com is offline Find More Posts by rcMart.com
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 11, 2012, 10:04 PM
Canada, ON, Toronto
Joined Jul 2007
722 Posts
Anybody currently own a reventon pro? what firmware are you guys running on your Reventon Pro ESC? Mod1 xxxx?

I bought 2 Reventon Pro ESCs recently, and right out of the box I tried to update the LCD card and ESC firmwares. The LCD card firmware was upgraded with no errors (V2.6 latest using the latest Dec 05 PC software on their site). But when I tried to upgrade the firmware of my ESC (to Mod0 --> coz I want to use forward/revers w/brake), it failed and my PC software or my LCD card does not recognize the ESC anymore and I cannot do any firmware update to it. Also it won't power off if you press on the setup key..well basically I can understand that because probably the software inside is screwed up. Very disappointed, my first try on the Speed Passion, thought they were good and solid products. At least their software kinda sucks......I have always used CC no problem with software or hardware problem what so ever...but because I want to try Sensored Motor / ESC..that's why I decided to give Speed Passion a shot (since they claim their ESC won a lot of races, silly me to think of it this way) and the price was within tolerance....well I guess I paid my price for not getting something like a tekin esc.

I haven't even touch / test out the 13.5T or 10.5T MMM V3.0 Motors yet...I hope they work, warranty for the motors expired already I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed.....
carrotcake is offline Find More Posts by carrotcake