New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 19, 2015, 06:55 PM
Find More Posts by Joe Malinchak
Carbondale PA
Joined Aug 2005
584 Posts
Discussion
Indoor Night at NEAT Sept 18,19th at the Downsville School

Cindy and I will be holding the Indoor Night at NEAT again this year at the Downsville high school gym on Friday September 18th from 6pm-10pm and Saturday September 19th from 2pm-10pm. http://www.neatfair.org/ The event will feature some of the "Best in Micro" with state of the art micro models.

The event is open to individuals with models built from kits, or models built from their own designs. (Sorry No RTF's) However, this year I will allow RTF planes to fly that have been repainted, or modified in a creative way!

The format will be the same as previous years. We will have time slots for ultra slow models, and open flying for all types.

We will also feature the popular 1/2 time show on Saturday that allows everyone around 5 minutes to showcase their latest creation for the crowd! (SKS Video should be on hand to film the event) You can purchase the wonderful video that SKS shot of last years event and see all of the beautiful models that were flown.

Models will not weigh more than two ounces, and will have a flight envelope that will allow them to fly safely in the high school gym.

AMA or Park Flyer insurance will be required!

Fee will be $20.00 payable at the registration table. All proceeds will go to the Downsville high school for their education programs.

Anyone interested in flying please e-mail me (Joe Malinchak) to register at joemal@echoes.net Include the models that you are planning on flying.

Directions to the Indoor Night at NEAT

From NEAT go North to Downsville on Rt 30. As you near the intersection with Rt 206 the high school will be on your right. Park in the last school parking lot on your right and make your way to the downstairs Gym, where the micro RC flying will be taking place.

We are looking forward to seeing everyone at the event!

Thanks, Joe.
Joe Malinchak is offline Find More Posts by Joe Malinchak
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 19, 2015, 07:00 PM
Carbondale PA
Joined Aug 2005
584 Posts
This year I will be flying my latest brushless version of my 1/72 scale corsair. I will also have my WW2 diorama on display and a few other surprises if I can get them ready in time!

Please post some of the models you will be flying.

Joe.
Last edited by Joe Malinchak; Aug 19, 2015 at 07:16 PM.
Old Aug 19, 2015, 07:36 PM
Find More Posts by AJWoods
Aircraft Designer Guy
United States, CA, Santa Clara
Joined Jul 2005
1,671 Posts
Was wondering when you were going to post this Joe

Starting to box up all of this year's builds to ship out ahead of me.

-A
AJWoods is online now Find More Posts by AJWoods
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Xperiment Balsa Build
Old Aug 19, 2015, 08:51 PM
Carbondale PA
Joined Aug 2005
584 Posts
Great, Cindy and I are looking forward to seeing you and your Dad. It should be a fun event this year!

Joe.
Old Aug 19, 2015, 11:37 PM
Find More Posts by AJWoods
Aircraft Designer Guy
United States, CA, Santa Clara
Joined Jul 2005
1,671 Posts
Yeah, cant believe it's already been a year. That diorama looks wonderful.
AJWoods is online now Find More Posts by AJWoods
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Xperiment Balsa Build