SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jun 07, 2015, 12:50 AM
Find More Posts by eddieturner
Joined Jun 2015
1 Posts
Discussion
S33 Rotor Trouble

Hey all! New to the group. My son and I both have new S33's from Syma. The other morning, I was flying solo and, after a smooth landing, the bottom rotor stopped spinning completely and the top only spun for a second and then stopped each time I throttled up. I figured the battery was out of juice, but it wasn't. Again, no crash or impact. Just kinda started doing this on its own. I removed the canopy and nothing seems to be out of order.

Any instruction you can provide for helping me resolve this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

Eddie
eddieturner is offline Find More Posts by eddieturner
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 07, 2015, 03:10 AM
Find More Posts by JetPlaneFlyer
Grumpy old git.. Who me?
Aberdeen
Joined Mar 2006
13,435 Posts
Maybe better asking in the co-axial forum (the S33 is a co-axial heli).

But check to see if the motors are turning (can you hear them?) and also if the small pinion gear on the motor shaft is meshing with the large main drive gear.
JetPlaneFlyer is online now Find More Posts by JetPlaneFlyer