Old May 06, 2013, 06:27 PM
Find More Posts by MightyG
MightyG
Joined Mar 2013
837 Posts
Help!
Stripped Servo Gears - Need parts!

Hi All,

I have some stripped gears in some of my servo's...

So I ordered some new gears from a distributor...

But this is what I received...

The packet says HS003-2A, but notice that the final gear comes pre moulded with a shaft. It appears that there are 2 types of HS003 servos and I have both! Ones that require the final gear with a plastic shaft and ones that don't!

Happy to keep the new gears as they fit the servo's that came with my "newer" X3V, but I need gears to go with the servo's that came with my "older" X3V

From the pictures on the skyartec web site I assumed that the gears that came with the final gear with the plastic shaft are part HS003-2B and the gears without the plastic shaft are part HS003-2B

But according the distributor...

"hello, we contacted the factory just now, they said the old HS003-2A was stopped to make, the new one is same like the one you got, thank you :-)"

So does anybody know what part I do need, or how to make the new final gear fit into the "older" HS003 servo?

Cheers

Simon
MightyG is offline Find More Posts by MightyG
Last edited by MightyG; May 06, 2013 at 09:27 PM.
to remove ads between posts