Joined Mar 2009
new indoor track in Langley looking for members
My name Is Paul. Iím getting ready to build an indoor R.C track in Langley. My first goal is to see how many people would be interested and what they would like to see in this indoor R.C area, Iím thinking dirt track, rock crawling, road track and oval. I also would like to know what you think about cost, how much at the door, how much for a month, perks for being a member. Things like that.
So the more emails I get in support of this idea, the more likely itís going to happen.
Location yet to be established. Looking for 2000sf
Open 4 days a week Thursday, Friday Saturday Sunday.
Hours would be 11am to 8pm
- Gold, 2 payment options
- Payment 1 $450 for a year membership Pay $112.50 4 times a year
- Payment 2 $400 for a year membership Pay $400.00 1 times a year
- As a gold member you will have unlimited track access and no charge on special events. Have the ability to book for groups, Kids under the age of 12 with a gold member will not be charged for entry.
- Discount on parts perched at track and 2 tickets per month to bring a friend at half drop-in rate.
- Silver $40.00 month to month
- As a Silver member you will have unlimited track access.
- Kids under the age of 12 with a silver member will be charged only $5.00 at the door
- Bronze $5.00 per month
- As a Bronze member you will pay per use $10.00 a day.
If any member brings a friend or child over the age of 12, the friend or child will be charged $12.50 to enter all non members must be accompanied by an active member.
There is a reason for memberships. It makes the zoning and business licence easier to get.
So please leave me some feedback and thoughts or changes you would like to see.
Letís get a buzz going! This could be very rad to have in Langley. If we get enough people interested, the next step will to have a website made and have people start buying memberships on line to help fund the project. 100% refundable. Iíll also be looking for volunteers to help build the track and do events. So if youíre interested in helping out, please feel free to contact me email@example.com
I hope everyone understands there isnít much to be made running a track like this, however I feel this would be the coolest thing to do for the community and the R.C world. I know it would make my life a better place. To get started we are going to need at least 50 gold members. Thanks guys... drive hard!
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||New Indoor carpet track in Chino CA, San bernardino, IE||spring71||On-road Cars||13||Mar 15, 2010 05:21 PM|
|Discussion||R/Car Association new indoor carpet track in Indy!||HelloScott||On-road Cars||0||Dec 18, 2009 08:09 PM|
|Discussion||Looking for AMA members in NW GA to form an indoor club||crash331||Chit Chat||0||Jan 29, 2009 06:09 PM|
|Discussion||HCRC = BIG new indoor track in Danville, Indiana||HelloScott||Off-road Cars||0||Dec 06, 2008 05:01 AM|
|Discussion||Looking for an indoor R/C Race track in Chicago||Starguard||Off-road Cars||6||Nov 07, 2008 08:55 AM|