HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by John.G, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jul 18, 2013, 10:18 PM
Fort Erie Ont. Canada
Joined Jan 2005
440 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
For Sale
3DHS 42" Slick parts

Not sure if anyone is interested in some parts as I put my orange 42" Slick staight into the pavement last week. I thought about buying the parts to repair it but might just wait for a new kit to come back into stock later this year. What I have are both wings and tube, the left wing has a small ding at the leading edge of the wing right at the tip. I also have the landing gear and the wheel pants, one wheel pant had a small mark on the nose of it and the other looks to be fine. I have the tail feathers as well but didn't do a very good job of removing them as I damaged the covering working it out with deponder. Cowl and canopy are gone and the forward fuse is damage so those parts are no good at all so sorry don't ask about them. I will get photos up later if there is any interest as I'm not sure if I wish to keep them for backup parts just in case it should happen again. Anyways let me know if your interested in the parts and if so I will post photos as I said just seeing if there might be interest in the parts. Not sure what to ask if I sell the stuff but with the price of replacement parts maybe $80 shipped what do you think? Left and right wing and the carbon wing tube, landing gear with wheel pants and the tail feathers. To much or not enough. Thanks, John
John.G is offline Find More Posts by John.G
Last edited by John.G; Jul 19, 2013 at 04:24 PM. Reason: photos added
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 19, 2013, 12:38 AM
Fast? I got something 4 ya!
United States, WI, Oak Creek
Joined Oct 2007
2,347 Posts
Trader Rating: 79
Ahh crap how'd you put her into the ground? Radio problem or Anything?
XtremeWingRC is offline Find More Posts by XtremeWingRC
Old Jul 19, 2013, 07:24 AM
Fort Erie Ont. Canada
Joined Jan 2005
440 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
Just a case of dumb thumbs being over confident with a new plane in front of my buddies, it happens, rarely does it happen to me but it does happen. She was a great plane and showed the signs of being one of my best ones. I still have the 59" Slick which I am waiting on a replacement/fixed servo and I will not be so cocky with the bigger one. As to the sale of the 42" slick parts I would like to see if I can sell them all together before I think about selling each part. Like I said if I'm asking to much let me know. I will get photos up later, John
John.G is offline Find More Posts by John.G
Old Jul 30, 2013, 04:47 PM
United States, CA, Roseville
Joined Dec 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
hi John, if you do decide to piece it out,, I need the wheel pants. I would consider buying the LG also just to get them. thanx,, I had to ask.. they are hard to come by
123Dana is offline Find More Posts by 123Dana