HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale

Corvette Daytona Body by McAllister

Check out this cool and fast Corvette!

Splash

Inspired by Daytona!

From RCGroups.com user HelloScott:

After watching the full scale versions run at the 24 Hours of Daytona recently, I really wanted to airbrush one of these bodies. The McAllister Corvette Daytona is really close to the real thing in terms of body lines. And, it mounts on my Associated TC6 about as low as you can go on the body posts! (I still need to trim down the posts as you can see in the pics.)

I airbrushed it with Faskolor paints. Metallic Orange, neon Orange, and black. Its got faux carbon fiber pattern in the black done with the metallic orange.

I had a couple of questions about the body and emailed McAllister. They were super quick and helpful in responding! Nice.

I'll run it in USGT here in Indianapolis. Locally, we race on-road at Indy RC Raceway.

Discussion

Closed Thread
Old Mar 16, 2013, 10:50 AM
Canada, ON, Markham
Joined Aug 2008
8,731 Posts
Why is this a separate thread when the thread it links to is in the exact same section??
wparsons is offline Find More Posts by wparsons
Closed Thread