HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Red.Sneakers, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 13, 2013, 09:15 PM
Happy Equinox
United States, NJ, Sparta Township
Joined Sep 2012
146 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Found
Champ found in Boonton Twp, NJ

Found last fall at a park in Boonton Twp, New Jersey. If yours, PM me with the Park Name, and identifing marks on the plane.

Suggest everyone label their planes with their AMA number or "If found please call ...".
Red.Sneakers is offline Find More Posts by Red.Sneakers
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Red.Sneakers; Mar 14, 2013 at 07:10 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 14, 2013, 02:51 PM
United States, IN, Indianapolis
Joined Oct 2012
605 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
I label all my birds that fly outside with at a minimum my Last Name and Phone Number. I'm guessing since this was lost last fall the owner has long since moved on - hoping I'm wrong and it's re-united. ;-)
jdr00ejr is online now Find More Posts by jdr00ejr
Old Mar 14, 2013, 09:38 PM
jacksonville florida
Joined Feb 2005
322 Posts
Trader Rating: 33
wow the last time i saw my champ it was hooked into a killer fl thermal , cant believe it made it that far, its a miracle you found it, it has a few scuffs on the rt wing tip and the nickname pokei on the wing
cbear is online now Find More Posts by cbear
Old Mar 15, 2013, 08:02 PM
jacksonville florida
Joined Feb 2005
322 Posts
Trader Rating: 33
you know im kidding right?
cbear is online now Find More Posts by cbear
Old Mar 15, 2013, 11:27 PM
Happy Equinox
United States, NJ, Sparta Township
Joined Sep 2012
146 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
Iím not. Catch thermals all the time during the summer months with my Champ. Turn off the engine and just glide around. When I get tired, I just spin it out of the thermal and bring it home. I have more fun and laughs with that little plane. Sorry no nickname on the wing.
Red.Sneakers is offline Find More Posts by Red.Sneakers
RCG Plus Member
Closed Thread