HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by avoidingexpert, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Apr 16, 2012, 09:39 AM
I didn't have to use my AK
United States, NC, Etowah
Joined Nov 2007
365 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
For Sale
Airbrushing Stuff

Badger 150 with three needles, a nib aztec, a used azteck, a used general doudle action, a generic wide spray, 2 compressors, a bunch of hoses and connections, a load of paints ( apx 40lbs of, just about enough to keep your normal model builder busy until Jesus comes back. ) 350$ shipped via paypal ( shipped in three large flat rate boxes) will trade local for RC stuff
avoidingexpert is offline Find More Posts by avoidingexpert
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 21, 2012, 11:06 AM
stockton ca
Joined Mar 2003
82 Posts
Trader Rating: 59
What Rc do u want to trade .? . I know u said local but
I have to ask .. I'm very interested .. thanks jon
waytoofast is offline Find More Posts by waytoofast
Old Apr 21, 2012, 11:33 AM
Joined Mar 2010
36 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
sell paint seperate ?
53"SuperGator is offline Find More Posts by 53"SuperGator
Old May 07, 2012, 08:38 AM
United States, FL, Sebring
Joined Feb 2011
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Sent PM, thanks,

Sean
hckyfntck is offline Find More Posts by hckyfntck
Old May 09, 2012, 06:50 AM
I didn't have to use my AK
United States, NC, Etowah
Joined Nov 2007
365 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Shipped USPS COM NUMBERS PMed when I get home
avoidingexpert is offline Find More Posts by avoidingexpert
Old May 16, 2012, 03:31 PM
Joined Feb 2011
7 Posts
Hi just checking in to see the status, probally be there today because I asked! kindest Sean
Old May 23, 2012, 08:21 AM
Joined Feb 2011
7 Posts
Hello, sooooo its the May 23rd and no package(s), or tracking number, and no response from the seller. Respectfully, I require an update.
Rating the seller at this point is self explanitory at negative. Here are the complete details for payment (so there is no question if funding wasn't sent in good faith). AT this point kindly refund in full all monies sent (310.00) as seller is un-reliable, and has given me good cause for concern or at worst outright fraud.

NOTE: I will happly delete this IF:
A) I receive the items paid for, AND in the condition described. (paints are not in the solid form and un-useable & compressors funtioning)
B) a complete refund
C) One Heck of a good reason why seller has had no communication,tracking number, or response

Regards,
Sean
HCKYFNCTK@aol.com

Sent to:
Jason Grassi (The recipient of this payment is Verified)
Email:
jasongrassi@yahoo.com
Payment sent to:

airbrushNC@gmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amount sent:
-$310.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
-$310.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
May 5, 2012
Time:
21:19:17 PDT
Completed

Subject:
You have sent $310.00 USD to Jason Grassi with PayPal
Note:
hello, this is for the airsprayer, compressor and paints. kindest sean
Funding Type:
Instant Transfer
Funding Source:
$310.00 USD - Highlands Independent Bank Checking (Confirmed) x-2192
Last edited by hckyfntck; May 24, 2012 at 07:38 AM.
Old May 24, 2012, 07:38 AM
Joined Feb 2011
7 Posts
UPdate Seller has Made contact awaiting tracking information.
Last edited by hckyfntck; May 24, 2012 at 06:50 PM.
Old May 31, 2012, 07:53 AM
Joined Feb 2011
7 Posts
Fellow RC Girls and Guys I felt it necessary to let you know that Jason Grassi (JasonGrassi@yahoo.com) a person located in NC, as a seller is completely unreliable. He was sent $310.00 in good faith on May 5th 2012, and I had to file with PayPal, and then escalate it to a claim, to have him finally ship something out on May 30th. I made it crystal clear that I expected him to communicate what the status of the items purchased was and gave him every means of letting me know. In spite of this, after he was unable to locate the packages and me informing him that he should refund the total amount, he elected to them ship something out to update PayPal. I say something as I still have not received anything from this guy. I also will be returning them to him as he is not trustworthy and therefore someone of ill repute.
Sean Wolf-Silverman
Udate:Update: 06-02-12

Two packages arrived yesterday, At first my intent was to return them to the sender, upon inspection the return addresses were different from each other. It is possible this was an oversight however, I think not based on the track record here. If I elected to return them they would be going to at least one incorrect address possibly two. The seller would have said “sorry, I shipped to wrong address therefore no refund”. So, I elected to at least inspect the contents to see if indeed they were both the items and in the condition to salvage this transaction.
Inspection:
Silver compressor: Condition, good working order, pumps, hold pressure, no leaks.
Red compressor: Motor runs, diaphragm leaks, holds no pressure, hoses o-rings dry rotted. Condition: unusable
Badger sprayer: condition used, not cleaned after uses, does not release air, condition poor
Additional Aztec sprayers, used cleaned, condition: average

Paint: First, they were improperly packed and lids came off containers, so I had to clean them all to even inspect them, let’s move past that to condition: of the paint has either dried out or has separated to a point where it is no longer usable additionally, and seller shipped 7 empty bottles containing nothing. Condition of paint is useable, throw away.

I formally ask this to resolve, I will return to seller all items in the boxes sent, at my expense ($46.00) to an actual address that he will receive them and request a refund in full of the $310.00

Or I will keep the useable items, properly dispose of the paint and containers at the Hazardous waste station and offer to settle this for a refund of $210.00 as represents the remaining value of useable items.

Sean Silverman
Last edited by hckyfntck; Jun 02, 2012 at 08:24 AM. Reason: Updated info
Old Jun 02, 2012, 09:34 AM
A HOARDER ONCE MORE....GEEZ!!!
United States, NC, Lexington
Joined Mar 2011
98 Posts
Trader Rating: 301
Well, I personally will not buy anything from him unless he gives a full refund of $310!!!!

Not your fault this Jacka%^, shipped junk!!!!
Plasmajoe is offline Find More Posts by Plasmajoe