New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 09, 2015, 06:39 PM
Find More Posts by MilkHaulerBill
United States, ID, Jerome
Joined Oct 2014
82 Posts
Discussion
Parts for a Quick Pro 30

I am interested in purchasing a new Quick Pro 30 Heli. It's a complete RTR, and it's all new, and the engine has never seen fuel.
I see that it's no longer made, but I found the website that sold them originally. All of the info on the page is no longer any good, the website links are no good as is the phone numbers and e-mail address.
My question is this: What other parts would fit on this heli? And does anyone know what class size it is? Would it be a worthwhile investment?
And if parts are available for it, where can one get them?
I can pick it up for a great price, and I know what they were new, plus parts to make it RTR.
It's carbon fiber and aluminum as opposed to plastic.
Thanks all.
MilkHaulerBill is offline Find More Posts by MilkHaulerBill
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 09, 2015, 07:29 PM
Find More Posts by skyeblu
banging head on wall
Joined Feb 2010
1,344 Posts
Down below electric helicopters there is a section for fuel and scale helis it's down a few sections , maybe you can find info there . Good Luck
skyeblu is online now Find More Posts by skyeblu
Old Oct 09, 2015, 07:30 PM
Find More Posts by Atomic Skull
Joined Dec 2011
5,161 Posts
They were made by Quick Worldwide. They were one of the first companies to offer all CF and aluminum helicopter kits. It was practically a one man operation and the owner died in surgery in the hospital and apparently nobody was there to continue. Supposedly he had a big inventory of parts that nobody knows what happened to, could have been hauled off as scrap aluminum by the new owners of the property for all we know.
Atomic Skull is offline Find More Posts by Atomic Skull
Old Oct 09, 2015, 10:10 PM
Find More Posts by Flying Pitcher
Inertial Hydraulics Engineer
Joined Apr 2013
5,712 Posts
Get a new kit, sir..
Don't go after ancient collector stuff, unless you're into that
Flying Pitcher is offline Find More Posts by Flying Pitcher
Old Oct 10, 2015, 12:13 AM
Find More Posts by Dave778
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Jun 2014
1,750 Posts
I don't know anything about nitro, and was looking for .30 helis to help out the OP. What is up with this supposedly official Century .30 Hawk Pro crazy photoshooped picture? What odd angles. It looks like a Honey Bee that is almost about to tip over.

http://www.centuryheli.com/products/...kPro/index.htm

LOL I guess it is legit. https://www.google.com/search?q=Century+.30+Hawk+Pro

I would buy a more recent up to date heli with parts that are available. Buying a dead end heli is only good if you want something to hang on your wall. A used Align 600 nitro would go for peanuts nowdays from what I hear.
Dave778 is offline Find More Posts by Dave778
Last edited by Dave778; Oct 10, 2015 at 02:02 AM.
Old Oct 10, 2015, 12:44 AM
Find More Posts by Dave778
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Jun 2014
1,750 Posts
I see you are a car guy and the Quick Pro 30 would be an unsatisfactory acquisition if you were to learn to fly on it. Pass it by and hit up Beginner Training Area (Heli-Electric) if you are interested in learning how to fly helis.
Dave778 is offline Find More Posts by Dave778
Old Oct 11, 2015, 02:32 AM
Find More Posts by Atomic Skull
Joined Dec 2011
5,161 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave778 View Post
I don't know anything about nitro, and was looking for .30 helis to help out the OP. What is up with this supposedly official Century .30 Hawk Pro crazy photoshooped picture? What odd angles. It looks like a Honey Bee that is almost about to tip over.

http://www.centuryheli.com/products/...kPro/index.htm
Ever seen a helicopter with a pull starter?

Trex 700 nitro converted to fit a gasoline engine.
Atomic Skull is offline Find More Posts by Atomic Skull
Old Oct 11, 2015, 02:11 PM
Find More Posts by Flying Pitcher
Inertial Hydraulics Engineer
Joined Apr 2013
5,712 Posts
hey, i like that, pull start
Flying Pitcher is offline Find More Posts by Flying Pitcher