HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 23, 2014, 12:15 AM
Joined Nov 2014
2 Posts
Help!
Connect FS-T6 to my Helicopter

I have a UDI U12 2.4ghz 3.5 Channel 29" Long Co-Axial RC Helicopter and i am trying to hook up a FS-T6 Radio and Receiver, but the servo wires on the helicopter do not fit into the receiver. Plus som of the wires only have two holes instead of 3 on the receiver. Im not sure it i am saying this right. I am new to RC heli's... is there servo wire adapters/extensions that will make it fit?
Tcally77 is offline Find More Posts by Tcally77
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 23, 2014, 10:03 PM
⤤ ⤳ ⤴ ⇲
Joined Aug 2008
1,248 Posts
I'm guessing (I hope correctly) that you don't understand all that's involved in what you are trying to achieve. Which by the way, is not a practical exercise anyway.
You can't just plug a receiver in place of the original controller, well you can but it won't work and you'll see smoke and other pyrotechnics as motors don't work plugged straight into a standalone receiver such as the FlySky 6ch.

Regarding the U12, there are no servos, only 2 main motors, 1 tail motor, some useless lights etc.
To replace the controller, you need a 4ch (or more) receiver, a gyro/mixer or separate gyro and coaxial mixer, 2 brushed speed controllers (one for each main motor) and one brushed fwd/rev speed controller for the tail motor.
Add up the cost of all that and you could buy a replacement heli instead.
mono is offline Find More Posts by mono