HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 20, 2012, 02:54 PM
Pilot, Co-pilot, Navagator
United States, AZ, Yuma
Joined Sep 2009
2,788 Posts
Rave
warrenty claim!

so i was one of the first one to get the dsm2 tx module. ch2 was glitchy, too glitchy for even me to fly my disposable planes, so i filed a cliam with HK warenty desk and two days later i got a full refund in my HobbbyKing account!

all in all, ive had a very good time with hobbbyking customer support, much better than any other company.

they seem to understand that customer support means people keep buying, always a good business plan
nemoskull is offline Find More Posts by nemoskull
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 20, 2012, 05:08 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,797 Posts
I'm glad you posted that here as you get to many people only to willing to jump on the HK bashing threads (as i call it),it seems to me if you follow what HK ask of you then you will get the proper solution,well thats been my experience and others that i've seen but you always get the odd few people who don't understand what to do,if they are willing to ask or look then they too might get the service that they want.

Any ways i'm glad HK sorted you out and refunded your money in full.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old Nov 21, 2012, 03:00 PM
Pilot, Co-pilot, Navagator
United States, AZ, Yuma
Joined Sep 2009
2,788 Posts
yeah, i did post cuz i remember something about humans - we love to gripe and complain to everyone, but when we are happy we dont yell nearly as much
nemoskull is offline Find More Posts by nemoskull