New Products Flash Sale
Old May 08, 2015, 04:23 PM
Find More Posts by crayfellow
Joined May 2015
28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by swartzracing View Post
Just wanted to share a video that entirely shot with the Quadframe V2 + GH4 (Rokinon 12mm Cin Lens), Phobotic Centerpiece and second operator. There was no post-stab done at all.
Awesome - how do you like that lens? Do you run it with a geared rig or set the focus at infinity and leave it (along with aperture, for the scene)? Would you recommend it vs. the oly 12mm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by swartzracing View Post
Oh By the way Jakub, I would like to see a wire vibration isolation setup for the gimbal Im using one now home made and it works wonders.
can you describe your wire setup a bit?

Cheers
crayfellow is offline Find More Posts by crayfellow
to remove ads between posts
Old May 11, 2015, 12:00 AM
Find More Posts by Jacob Bryant
Joined Jun 2013
61 Posts
Folding Coax

My answer to all the vibration/Oscillation issues I have been having with my DJI S900.

Just finished this using DJI S800 motors and its amazing! no vibes but a little to much prop wash over the gimbal which other wise works amazingly! well. Alexmos 32 bit
Jacob Bryant is offline Find More Posts by Jacob Bryant
Old May 11, 2015, 08:45 AM
Find More Posts by Cameraj
Joined May 2013
152 Posts
Looks great, what your AUW?
Cameraj is offline Find More Posts by Cameraj
Old May 11, 2015, 02:33 PM
Joined Jun 2013
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameraj View Post
Looks great, what your AUW?

7.5kg
Old May 29, 2015, 04:56 PM
Find More Posts by swartzracing
Aerial Operator
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Feb 2012
783 Posts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy7cgROAmGc
swartzracing is offline Find More Posts by swartzracing
Old May 29, 2015, 05:05 PM
Find More Posts by crayfellow
Joined May 2015
28 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob Bryant View Post
Just finished this using DJI S800 motors and its amazing! no vibes but a little to much prop wash over the gimbal which other wise works amazingly! well. Alexmos 32 bit
Looks great! I am adding DIY 12mm CF rails to a QuadFrame SIX foldable pro, using the same aluminum standoffs it looks like you used. I believe they are spaced 100mm square on all frames. What are the clamps you used to mount the rails, and did you indeed use those same standoffs? Thanks!
crayfellow is offline Find More Posts by crayfellow
Old Jun 02, 2015, 03:34 AM
Joined Jun 2013
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by crayfellow View Post
Looks great! I am adding DIY 12mm CF rails to a QuadFrame SIX foldable pro, using the same aluminum standoffs it looks like you used. I believe they are spaced 100mm square on all frames. What are the clamps you used to mount the rails, and did you indeed use those same standoffs? Thanks!
Due to an older S800 coming to grief with a tree after a wookong failure, I ended up using the DJI S800 vibration dampeners for this, it works great but have added more rubber anti vibe to stiffen them up.