Shop our Airplanes Products Shop our Surface Products
Old Feb 23, 2015, 09:21 PM
Find More Posts by Kiwi
New Zealand, Otago, Harwood
Joined Sep 2004
2,436 Posts
Question
"Parkflyers R/C" (Ebay shop)

Anybody dealt with this outfit (They're in Lakewood N.J.)?

If so any comments? I can't get any reply to my emails to them.

I presume they are still in business but four emails about shipping have gone unanswered.
Kiwi is offline Find More Posts by Kiwi
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 24, 2015, 03:11 PM
Find More Posts by LesUyeda
San Diego, California
Joined Dec 2004
4,037 Posts
If so any comments? I can't get any reply to my emails to them. "

I can't speak for Parkflyers, but I went through that issue with some manufacturer/vendor way back when. They never did respond. I finally called, to take care of whatever it was; raised caine with them over not answering the e-mails. They responded to me, that if they started responding, they would end up spending all their time that way. When I asked why they even bothered having an e-mail address, they had no comment.

Les
LesUyeda is offline Find More Posts by LesUyeda