SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 22, 2012, 11:11 PM
So many tanks, so little money
Joined Oct 2009
189 Posts
Discussion
New ElMod Distributor

Myself a EOT have decided to try to fill the void left in the hobby when Phil passed away. He was always a great friend to me, both in and out of the hobby. Many times he tried to convince me to start something up over here, but until now it didn't feel right. I did help him out with the overflow of work at times. I'd do a build...or paint a tank..or install electronics for him. Whatever he needed done. When we lost Phil it seemed that many of us lost a close friend, and a wonderful vendor. I am not looking to jump in head first, mind you. But together with EOT we can do builds, paint and weathering, as well as provide parts and accessories for the tankers. Slowly we will add more items, but almost everything that Phil sold can be ordered through us. Inventory will build with time and we will try our best to satisfy any inquiries in a timely fashion. Thank you too all the guys who have been supporting this. We appreciate it and look forward to providing service and support whenever we can.

www.armorcreations.weebly.com
You can now purchase ElMod electronics through the new USA distributor.
Check out the website for information.
Yellowshaker is offline Find More Posts by Yellowshaker
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 24, 2012, 08:44 AM
Semper Fi
Northern Triaid North Carolina
Joined Jun 2008
1,005 Posts
Joe,

Glad that you and Mike are doing this. I know that your customer service will be every bit as good as Phil's. Both of you have the same work ethic and some super abilities that complement each other. Remember that Rome wasn't built in a day, so take your time and you will do it right the first time every time.

Herman
GreenAmphibian is offline Find More Posts by GreenAmphibian