HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 16, 2014, 02:16 AM
Australia, QLD, Mudgeeraba
Joined Jul 2014
1 Posts
Discussion
new blade nano will not fly

Hi to all,
I am new to this forum, hope i am in the correct area, I have just bought a Blade CPX nano, when you increase throttle, it just stays there, if you feel the air coming from the rotors it is go up, it should be going down so to lift the helicopter off the ground.
I have a spektrum DX4e controler, if i try to go to stunt mode by turning the ACT/AUX switch to on nothing happens, motor should go to full throttle, if i push the bind button instead ofthe motor causing the throttle to go to the off position it causes the main rotors to swap from forcing down to forcing up, so if you hold it in the heli will fly but as soon as you let go it drops to the ground. hope some can give me advice what i can do, is there something wrong with its program or what i am lost.
Regards
Peter
jaymin is offline Find More Posts by jaymin
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 17, 2014, 07:06 PM
Helicopters
United States, MA, Adams
Joined Oct 2008
559 Posts
you have something reversed
blades are spinning correct direction i assume .
after that is your pitch reverse.
Airworks is offline Find More Posts by Airworks