Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by BRENDAN LUGO, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 01, 2013, 07:45 PM
Joined Apr 2007
4 Posts
hi

some radio User aurora9 could tell me if the hitec has plans for a modern system of Variometer with Voicer

is very sad for User A9 know that all brands already are with a system of Variometer functional and so the hitec stopped in time!!

Graupner hott has audio output and headphones!! DX9 spektrum has headphones output, futaba 14sg has output headphone ........ so the hitec stopped in time and launched the already old A9X that do not have anything new!!

tell a truth: who unfortunately has a radio A9 like me, have a system obsolete old ............ the hitec is not concerned with the User but to launch something that is already old and outdated

congratulations to hitec not launch a quality system Variometer and height indicator

I'm very sad about it!! I doubt that this is not what is missing for hitec
diablotinxl is offline Find More Posts by diablotinxl
to remove ads between posts
Old May 27, 2014, 09:48 AM
United States, CA, Garden Grove
Joined Oct 2000
11,733 Posts
Eliminate "Scan Mode", Scale Flap Programming.

Or make it so that it cannot be accidentally activated when range checking or other fiddling.

Clarify setup and programming for scale model three-position flaps with trims, and servo speed slow-down, using optional 3-position switch or slider plus elevator offset mix. Manual is vague about these common scale Acro items.
A good You Tube how-to video would help.
E-Challenged is offline Find More Posts by E-Challenged
Old Jul 01, 2014, 02:33 PM
Joined Apr 2007
4 Posts
hi

I would ask hitec to develop a connection via bluetooth to have the telemetry system in android phones!!

Graupner the brand already has this

following link and photo:

http://www.espritmodel.com/graupner-...bt-v2-ext.aspx

is the icing is missing for hitec system. I think the system of the future is the android and the hitec can not stay out of the market

further requests for the future: that this system has the option of vario sound in this interface for smart phones!

User as the hitec am hopeful something new to this follow-up
thank you
diablotinxl is offline Find More Posts by diablotinxl