|Feb 04, 2013, 02:21 PM|
Joined Feb 2013
Quick Q's On A YouTube Build
I'm somewhat a beginner in scratchbuilding & have a few Q's on a build I've seen on YouTube (please see link above)
1. He didn't explain how he constructed, attached & secured the horizontal & vertical stabilisers, so how did he do it?
2. Does anyone know of the dimensions of the aircraft, a guesstimate is what i'm looking for please
3. Is there a tailwheel present, as I couldn't see one
4. What transmitter (make/model) would be used for this build (please suggest a decent yet not a 'breaking-the-banks' kind of price)
5. As the user on YouTube doesn't respond to Q's i thought i'd ask you guys if you could give me a list of electronics/equipment/materials (apart from the foam board he suggested in the vid)
Many thanks in advance!
|Feb 09, 2013, 06:46 AM|
USA, ME, Ellsworth
Joined May 2008
You've got a video, there is a little detail about some of the power system components if you look at it on YouTube, but there are not dimensions or any other details about the airplane.
It is not practical for people to tell you much or any thing about the plane just from looking at that video.
Look in the scratchbuilt foamies subforum for planes that are about that size and similar in style. It is a typical high wing trainer, here are a couple you could start with:
** Blu-Baby Primary Trainer ** - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=681556
Trainer type plane - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1281056
Good luck with it!
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||FMS easy trainer 800 very quick q||jimmy boo||Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric)||4||Jan 19, 2013 10:51 PM|
|Discussion||quick q||jimmy boo||Beginner Training Area (Aircraft-Electric)||23||Jan 06, 2013 08:14 PM|
|Discussion||Quick build 1.9m Bombardier Q-400||Keenan smith||RC Airliners (Commercial, Cargo, Troop Carrier)||6||Oct 06, 2012 07:41 PM|
|Help!||Quick Q: How do I mount this Park480 on my GWS-40? or: $20 shine on $3 pair of boots!||Smokescreen38||Electric Warbirds||11||Jul 25, 2008 10:19 AM|
|Question||More Q's on Trex SE V2 build||kenmalecki||Mini Helis||2||Jul 07, 2006 08:36 PM|