HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by smokeytbear, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 29, 2013, 11:29 AM
United States, CA, Huntington Beach
Joined May 2007
228 Posts
Trader Rating: 100
Sold
GS Raptor Micro 3D Plane complete with Power System & Radio

I have a GS Raptor Micro 3D plane with all the stuff needed to finish it off for flight. I bought this plane so long ago I cannot remember all the details of each component. The pictures should help those who know more and can remember how the plane was set up.

It does include everything you need minus the transmitter and batteries to fly this little bird.

Spektrum AR6300 reciever, 3 servos, outrunner motor, & ESC. I do believe the power set up its for a 2S lipo battery. BTW The 2 servos shown connected to the AR6300 receiver are brand new never been used. The plane is used so it is not in perfect condition but still in fair condition.

I'm asking $OLD shipped for everything you see in the pictures.

Paypal and/or email address is: nnguyen70@gmail.com

Please send questions or offers to my email address so I can reply to them via cell phone versus a PM here on RCG. Thanks
smokeytbear is offline Find More Posts by smokeytbear
Last edited by smokeytbear; Jan 29, 2013 at 01:22 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 29, 2013, 11:32 AM
United States, CA, Huntington Beach
Joined May 2007
228 Posts
Trader Rating: 100
Some more pictures for good measure

Please email me if you want me to take pictures of something you want to see. Thanks.

My price on this is "flexible" since I'm definitely not going to finish this project. It is sitting on my bench collecting dust.
smokeytbear is offline Find More Posts by smokeytbear
Old Jan 29, 2013, 01:07 PM
addict
United States, VT, Royalton
Joined Mar 2011
8 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
I believe this is a Ryan Archer design....Ryan is a great designer.

Good luck with the sale!
tadman11 is offline Find More Posts by tadman11
Closed Thread