HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 26, 2010, 08:39 PM
Dario on RCGroups
Joined Dec 2009
81 Posts
Discussion
ParkZone Vapor Charger

Hello

I am having problems with my vapors stock charger.

I was wondering if anyone else has/had this problem and knows how to fix it.

So I have a 70mah PZ battery and a 120mah e-flite battery. both before today were charging fine. But today i went to charge the e-flite one and nothing happen. It sat on the charger for about an hour. no flashing???????

And when i took in out of the charger, the solid light didn't go off. It stayed on until i had to rip out one of the AA batteries from the charger. I replaced the AA charger eateries with new ones and tried again. Nothing new, the batteries don't charge, but the light is on.

Thanks

-Dario
Dario G is offline Find More Posts by Dario G
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 27, 2010, 12:10 AM
Parkzone connectors here!!
Joined Oct 2008
321 Posts
the light staying on is usualy an indicaion that your AA's are dead in your charger.
olmstead25 is offline Find More Posts by olmstead25
Old Mar 27, 2010, 07:08 AM
Dario on RCGroups
Joined Dec 2009
81 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by olmstead25 View Post
the light staying on is usualy an indicaion that your AA's are dead in your charger.
Well, i don't know. I put brand new batteries in the charger.

Any ideas?

-Dario
Old Mar 27, 2010, 11:38 AM
Parkzone connectors here!!
Joined Oct 2008
321 Posts
i would double check the voltage across your 4 AA's they should be between 5 and 6 volts. they i would check your pins on the charger. i once had a charger that i had to be VERY carful with because the pins would bend over and not go into the battery. mabey your pins have bent and the pins are touching eachother.
olmstead25 is offline Find More Posts by olmstead25
Old Mar 27, 2010, 03:14 PM
Dario on RCGroups
Joined Dec 2009
81 Posts
Thanks, the pins are strait, but maybe its the batteries. They are rechargeable one????

Thanks for your help

-Dario