Sep 10, 2011, 10:18 PM
KingtechUSA
Thread OP
Discussion

Da Jimmy Drew Thread!

Last edited by gunradd; Sep 11, 2011 at 02:46 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 10, 2011, 10:22 PM
I love how his statements create such a fuss, still don't get why you guys make such a big deal out of it. I spent some time with Jim at Jolt he is a great guy and a good ambassador for the hobby.
Sep 10, 2011, 10:31 PM
Registered balsa abuser
Gun, lets not forget the XPS Dynamax Extreme fan unit, it now spins at 36k on 15S with a 650kV motor.
Sep 10, 2011, 10:37 PM
KingtechUSA
Thread OP
Last edited by gunradd; Sep 11, 2011 at 02:46 AM.
Sep 11, 2011, 12:13 AM
Done it all
Kris,

How ya doin?
Last edited by SCALEFAN; Sep 11, 2011 at 07:34 AM.
Sep 11, 2011, 12:40 AM
Done it all
Actually Kris,

Congratulations on your edit, and I love your planes, more pictures.
Last edited by SCALEFAN; Sep 11, 2011 at 07:35 AM.
Sep 11, 2011, 01:08 AM
hole digger
This is real productive and it is contributing to the hobby how?
Sep 11, 2011, 01:17 AM
I see Jim at almost every event I attend. I enjoy talking with him, he is always friendly. If you dont like what he posts, just ignore it.
Sep 11, 2011, 01:29 AM
Pro Hoarder
really guys come on...Just deleat this entire thread...what a waist of time...
Latest blog entry: In flight
Sep 11, 2011, 01:33 AM
Classic jets rule
Plus one to this and what Al said .my 65c batts hav'nt puffed . im sure some do , but not the ones i paid for

Quote:
Originally Posted by quist
I see Jim at almost every event I attend. I enjoy talking with him, he is always friendly. If you dont like what he posts, just ignore it.
Sep 11, 2011, 03:54 AM
You know after I have seen this thread I was wondering to what is inside it.

And let me share some of my thoughts about it.

First I was drinking last night..quite a bit..so today I feel...well not very good.

However the whole JimDrew stuff started when my friend bought his super fan combo with his most powerful batteries known to mankind.

First the Fan did not meet it's expectations and I got into a "war" between jim and bob(rcvincent).
I was being told a liar(basically) and having not a proper setup.
Since I was fighting for something that I did not own, I got so much into gunfight and me or my friend being talked down as we are the biggest crap in this world.(Do this in Switzerland and you loose your Job and reputation)

rcvincent wanted to take me out as I am only a swiss person(weight alone has nothing to do with strength and power)and it would be easy for an american to rip out 2 swiss guys(seen to much hollywood movies right?) plus we were not being taken seriously.

yadayada bla bla ...

Since I know quite a bit of a background story from JimDrew...from his paintball times up to shifting graupner into an almost bankruptcy and that you should not fly with your 2.4ghz over wet grass and things like that or you own the most powerful batteries with the highest c rating plus the highest power output available on this planet or...having a 40kw or 60000kw powerful fan does not leave me impressed.

Fact is..it is all up to you!

If you are to take his stuff serious or not is up to you. If you make yourself angry cause of him..it is up to you. You decide how you wanna deal with his statements.

If you take him serious, or you ignore,hate,love,like,disbelieve,trust him is up to you.

I never meet him, but hope to do so one day so I have a very interesting conversation with him.

NS.
Sep 11, 2011, 05:01 AM
Purple power
Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR SALLY
.my 65c batts hav'nt puffed . im sure some do , but not the ones i paid for
Some have! As in 5 out 6 of the ones I paid for puffed. All with less than 75 cycles. Not abused, always charged just before flight and storage charged shortly after.
Sep 11, 2011, 07:44 AM
Done it all
Hey NS,

Last night we went to a Jazz concert in Huntington Beach park, got good tickets and the wine was free..."The wine was free" I feel like puking, but I did dance with lots of beautiful African American chicks, and I hope to post some of the pictures. I bet those guys at E-Jets feel the same as us this morning. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by neversommer
You know after I have seen this thread I was wondering to what is inside it.

And let me share some of my thoughts about it.

First I was drinking last night..quite a bit..so today I feel...well not very good.

NS.
Sep 11, 2011, 08:01 AM
HAL... Open the damn doors!
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbonut
really guys come on...Just deleat this entire thread...what a waist of time...
Why would you blindly defend outright lies? I don't mean embellished stories but total fabrication and made-up specs/details. I can list maybe 5 completely outrageous claims/statements from him, I can't do that for anyone else I know of...

Jack
Sep 11, 2011, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCALEFAN
Hey NS,

Last night we went to a Jazz concert in Huntington Beach park, got good tickets and the wine was free..."The wine was free" I feel like puking, but I did dance with lots of beautiful African American chicks, and I hope to post some of the pictures. I bet those guys at E-Jets feel the same as us this morning. LOL
Hey Scale

"The wine was free" = OUCH!

Whine is very nasty, takes out a lot of liquid from your body, plus depending which whine you drink, you may end up puking.

My sister thought last week the almost same and wanted to "party". Ended up with drinking a whole bottle of whine which went later down the toilet...rofl.

We were partying last night with few mates from the club as 1 member is leaving for now 3 months the country and goes to england to learn english.

Besides yesterday and today was and is so hot, that even trying to sleep which such a nice feeling head makes it difficult to sleep.

We got 28-31 degrees

NS.

PS: Try drinking a lot of powerade or isostar or gaterode, best is a flavor which you like the most.

I prefer Isostar Fresh...drink a lot from it and it gives you pretty quickly your hidration back...water takes a lot longer to get your head back in place

Quick Reply