HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 02, 2014, 09:32 PM
Joined Nov 2010
8 Posts
Question
New plane suggestions??

Hey guys!

I am looking for ideas on a plane to get. Currently, I am being very indecisive about what I want so thats why I am here... hahah So please, spare me the hate and just stick to the point...
I am interested in something reasonably priced (somewhere in the $200 range). Ideally, I would like something that can fly fast yet be able to glide rather well . Something that has a front mounted motor (not a pusher). I have been thinking a lot about planes such as the Multiplex Blizzard, Great Planes Rifle 1M, Voodoo, etc... Has anyone had any experience with these planes or does anyone have any other suggestions?

-Dana
DanaD3X is offline Find More Posts by DanaD3X
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 03, 2014, 12:04 AM
Y=C+I+G
United States, CA, Rosemead
Joined Jan 2012
7,799 Posts
these planes should have dedicated threads in the Sport Planes or High Performance forums. dedicated threads are where the owners discuss all the details of the planes and the best knowledge base is present on those threads. probably best if you visit the dedicated threads on those forums and ask the folks there what their opinions are. the Parkflyer forum here is pretty much for relaxed flying planes, so you may not get as much exposure on opinions here.
cmdl is offline Find More Posts by cmdl
Old Aug 03, 2014, 08:52 PM
Joined Nov 2010
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmdl View Post
these planes should have dedicated threads in the Sport Planes or High Performance forums. dedicated threads are where the owners discuss all the details of the planes and the best knowledge base is present on those threads. probably best if you visit the dedicated threads on those forums and ask the folks there what their opinions are. the Parkflyer forum here is pretty much for relaxed flying planes, so you may not get as much exposure on opinions here.
Awesome! I shall go look there. Figured I would ask here to see what people would say. : ) Thanks
DanaD3X is offline Find More Posts by DanaD3X
Old Aug 04, 2014, 06:38 PM
Condescending Pedant
Joined Aug 2013
823 Posts
He has the opposite of my problem. Every week I have to talk myself out of buying another airplane I want. I have never been in a quandary about what plane to buy, only where to get the money for it.
Mike Dubovsky is offline Find More Posts by Mike Dubovsky