SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 12, 2014, 11:57 AM
Joined Dec 2013
11 Posts
Link
I just opened a used engine parts website!

Hi, for anyone interested I am kicking ebay, and opened a website to hopefully rule out ebay's nonsense altogether!! I need ALL the help I can get, I have tons of 30s-70s vintage engine parts, a SMALL portion is listed and new stuff going on every day, also NIP surface RC parts and other stuff as well

Please "like" share ETC !!!

I know people frown on website promotions, BUT I truly believe alot of the users can benefit from some of the products on it! If you need specific parts you can always e-mail me, I have an ebay store as well with items: "sevenhawks", And also a ton that isnt listed yet!

www.vintagehobbyshop.com

THANKS in advance!!!!
mikepatelli is offline Find More Posts by mikepatelli
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 13, 2014, 06:01 PM
United States, GA, Alpharetta
Joined Dec 2007
565 Posts
YS .60/61 two stroke parts are worthy of stocking.

David
dhal22 is offline Find More Posts by dhal22
Old Jul 14, 2014, 08:06 PM
Mach 1
walterboro s.c.u.s.a
Joined Jun 2004
756 Posts
This is great news as far as I am concerned.We need more people like you.The electrics have just about taken over.Clarence Lee himself even said this in this months issue of M.AN. I have a shop full of both electrics and glow.I rarely fly the electrics,they just don't spark the interest like glow airplanes.I relish the sound of ole Fox,K-B,or an HB.I would even like to see a separate forum here on RCG just guys like you.
pathfinder is online now Find More Posts by pathfinder
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by pathfinder; Jul 16, 2014 at 01:43 AM.
Old Jul 15, 2014, 08:06 PM
United States, TX, Leander
Joined Sep 2003
2,595 Posts
OS .91 FS would be good. Heads are hard to find. One of my favorite engines.
Edwin
edwin1 is offline Find More Posts by edwin1
Last edited by edwin1; Jul 16, 2014 at 07:59 AM.
Old Jul 15, 2014, 10:15 PM
USA, TX, Grapevine
Joined Dec 2008
12,902 Posts
It is odd that you only offer "Walk In" for things bought. No mailing or shipping. That makes it rather difficult to buy something from your website. That limits your market to just your local area.
earlwb is online now Find More Posts by earlwb
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My new Gaui X5 Rc Helicopter