Old Feb 13, 2013, 11:29 AM
Bye Bye VP Aug 2010 - Aug 2012
United Kingdom, London
Joined Jan 2005
5,950 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by phlpsfrnk View Post
Hance,
While I respect your opinion, it is one that is not shared by all. I have no doubt that you and others have experienced bad interactions with him. I have to ask however what purpose does it serve to bash someone that cannot defend themselves in a thread such as this? Is this the kind of behavior you would tolerate in your computer hardware forums?

Regards
Frank
Chuckyboy an open target under the 'fair game' rule of RCG. He reaped the wind...etc.
Gerry__ is offline Find More Posts by Gerry__
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Foamie Resurrection
Old Feb 13, 2013, 11:41 AM
Bye Bye VP Aug 2010 - Aug 2012
United Kingdom, London
Joined Jan 2005
5,950 Posts
Just a note to all you who miss chuckles:

He is a very abusive personality. Like all abusers, he will be nauseatingly nice to the majority as a way of hiding his nasty side, which he will only show to his victims. That way, when accusations of abuse come up, he can say 'but I'm a nice guy, ask so and so'.

Guys, he used you. He hung around the beginners section just to harvest 'friends' to help hide the abuse. He's a horrible, little creature. I have more respect for the things living at the bottom of ponds than I do for him.

So, he helped you, but what about the abuse? Do you absolve him because he told you something that someone else would have told you in the end anyway? It's not like he was the only one giving help.

WAKE UP!
Gerry__ is offline Find More Posts by Gerry__
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Foamie Resurrection
Old Feb 13, 2013, 12:11 PM
Expo is built into my thumbs
USA, ID, Niter
Joined Jul 2008
4,485 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry__ View Post
Just a note to all you who miss chuckles:

He is a very abusive personality. Like all abusers, he will be nauseatingly nice to the majority as a way of hiding his nasty side, which he will only show to his victims. That way, when accusations of abuse come up, he can say 'but I'm a nice guy, ask so and so'.

Guys, he used you. He hung around the beginners section just to harvest 'friends' to help hide the abuse. He's a horrible, little creature. I have more respect for the things living at the bottom of ponds than I do for him.

So, he helped you, but what about the abuse? Do you absolve him because he told you something that someone else would have told you in the end anyway? It's not like he was the only one giving help.

WAKE UP!
Thank you Gerry another person that can see the truth.
Hance is online now Find More Posts by Hance
Old Feb 13, 2013, 02:20 PM
United States, OK, Catoosa
Joined Nov 2011
243 Posts
I cannot quote porcia's post, cause he's banned. But, some of his last constructive words. Post 41 on this topic...

This is a fun hobby, and a great site overall, but at some point everyone needs to take responsibility for their own actions. Everyone. 

Have a safe trip, buddy. You'll be deeply missed!
Sites is offline Find More Posts by Sites
Old Feb 13, 2013, 02:24 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,403 Posts
I think that's a great last post to the thread. Thread closed.
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Closed Thread