HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 21, 2014, 09:33 PM
Your Pilot Ryan
United States, IN, South Bend
Joined Nov 2008
3,310 Posts
Too bad they are discontinuing this scheme. I'm ready to see shock struts for the Trojan, anybody else. I think shock struts would open this plane up even more to rougher field ops.
FMS 1400mm Gray T 28 Flight Review V3 (10 min 42 sec)
ryramZ is offline Find More Posts by ryramZ
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 21, 2014, 10:32 PM
Joined Aug 2014
21 Posts
my suggestion is leave the stickers that tie it to a specific plane on the side. ive had to peel stickers off 3 planes a fms 1700mm corsair, a hh corsair s, and a parkzone corsair. peeling and touch up is a pain.

would love to see a giant spitfire and p38j. an updated big b25 ground attack version with working bomb bay and bomb racks with removable wings.

higher quality propellers

im slowly filling a garbage can with goofy plastic figures ive been peeling out of cockpits. i know im in the minority on this one but i hate the little guys in the plane. it looks creepy.
JonCM is offline Find More Posts by JonCM
Old Yesterday, 01:43 AM
mkpatrick
Joined Mar 2011
1,259 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonCM View Post
my suggestion is leave the stickers that tie it to a specific plane on the side. ive had to peel stickers off 3 planes a fms 1700mm corsair, a hh corsair s, and a parkzone corsair. peeling and touch up is a pain.

would love to see a giant spitfire and p38j. an updated big b25 ground attack version with working bomb bay and bomb racks with removable wings.

higher quality propellers

im slowly filling a garbage can with goofy plastic figures ive been peeling out of cockpits. i know im in the minority on this one but i hate the little guys in the plane. it looks creepy.
I don't mind pilot figures but some of the pilot figures look absolutely ridiculous. The easy thing to do would be, manufacture them with goggles on. But the pilot figure on my FW-190 is pure sheet white and looks scared. The ones on the FMS T-28 look a bit alien.
I figure if its a warbird, put the oxygen mask on the figure and goggles. Then you can't go wrong.
Oh and yeah, I agree, a 1700mm P-38 would be nice.
mkpatrick is online now Find More Posts by mkpatrick