Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 09, 2013, 08:30 PM
United States, WI, River Falls
Joined Jan 2013
25 Posts
Discussion
Dynam 6ch / ClearView question

I am new to RC helis. I got a 6ch Dynam simulator & ClearView to practice on. Currently I'm only really able to handle a 4ch. Can I somehow dial ClearView back to 4ch? I'm finding it extremely tough and it's nothing really like my 4ch in real life.

thanks!
Sipple31 is offline Find More Posts by Sipple31
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 09, 2013, 08:55 PM
Joined Mar 2011
1,326 Posts
A quick answer while you wait for a CV owner to respond:

I imagine that you could edit each plane to the basic 4 channels: ailerons, elevator, rudder, and thrust. You could delete the unneeded channels, when present. I'm sure that would need to be done on a per model basis. Or, you could simply ignore the extra functions, and only use the 2 sticks, which are what control the 4 channels.
jeffpn is offline Find More Posts by jeffpn
Old Jan 09, 2013, 09:30 PM
Joined Jan 2013
25 Posts
Thanks. Maybe it's just a model with a gyro that I'm looking for? On my chopper when I make a move and let of it attempts to level off and hover. In CV when I let off it doesn't level or anything. That's too difficult for me at this point.
Old Jan 09, 2013, 09:39 PM
Joined Mar 2011
1,326 Posts
Shoot. Never mind my post. I had planks on the brain, not helis.

A while back when I bought my flight sim, I tried a heli. I had no luck with it. I didn't last long on my attempt. But, I'd try and try again, and slowly, I could do something.

Just keep at it. You'll get it eventually. It takes lots of practice. I don't think you'd be doing yourself any favors by having the sim control part of the flying, if it's possible to do that at all.
jeffpn is offline Find More Posts by jeffpn
Old Jan 10, 2013, 07:05 AM
Joined Jan 2013
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpn View Post
Shoot. Never mind my post. I had planks on the brain, not helis.

A while back when I bought my flight sim, I tried a heli. I had no luck with it. I didn't last long on my attempt. But, I'd try and try again, and slowly, I could do something.

Just keep at it. You'll get it eventually. It takes lots of practice. I don't think you'd be doing yourself any favors by having the sim control part of the flying, if it's possible to do that at all.
I think I found out one of the autopilot functions basically handles the gyro piece i'm used to. I will work for a while on that - and then eventually drop the auto.

Thanks