New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 18, 2013, 11:20 AM
Find More Posts by cloud_9
Jim in the Desert
United States, NM, Las Cruces
Joined Aug 2007
1,263 Posts
Forum request for Classifieds: Kits and Plans

Hi JIm, after chatting with fellow flyers I decided to start a classified forum for kits. I read the rules on creating new forums, wherein it doesn't mention classifieds being a special case, so proceeded. A couple posters suggested I was not doing things correctly, and by the timing of your post here, guess they contacted you.

Here's a link to the thread where we've gotten 37 yes's. Sorry if I strayed off track, if so hope I haven't made a big muckety mess.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2057936

I will send a copy of this to you by PM as well as post a copy of this in the Site Suggestions / Complaints forum.

So what do you think, and what should I do now? If you read the thread, there's hardly anything but enthusiastic support.

Thanks a lot.

Jim
cloud_9 is offline Find More Posts by cloud_9
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 18, 2013, 11:37 AM
Find More Posts by jbourke
Administrator
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined Nov 1998
5,430 Posts
cloud_9,

Your request should now be made in the Site Suggestions / Complaints forum.

You haven't made a "big muckety mess" at all. I think it's great that you've taken it on yourself to make the site a better place for everyone.

Jim
jbourke is offline Find More Posts by jbourke
Administrator