HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 26, 2013, 08:29 AM
Oldie, not Moldie
United States, MI, Leonard
Joined Feb 2012
1,004 Posts
Discussion
Beginning to get concerned

Oh oh. I've got fourteen outstanding orders with BG. Two of them are costly enough that I got a tracking number. They've both been received in Germany (five days ago), and haven't shown any movement since. Unfortunately, I don't live in Germany, I live in the USA.

I've sent them email, but am still waiting. Hopefully all will turn out well in the end, but I'll be holding off on anything further with them until items start showing up.
Ssayer is offline Find More Posts by Ssayer
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 31, 2013, 02:29 PM
Oldie, not Moldie
Joined Feb 2012
1,004 Posts
Five more days have passed, and nothing. No products, no replies. Getting close to time to start doing the PayPal disputes...
Old Nov 04, 2013, 04:10 PM
Joined Dec 2008
1 Posts
Same Thing Happened to Me

The same thing happened to me on my order from Banggood. It sit in Germany for over 20 days. Banggood told me that the items originated in Germany and was in customs. It took 30 days for me to finely get the order. Hang in there it will arrive. I live in the U.S. and have nothing to do with Banggood.

I would contact Banggood directly at their customer service email address.

Right now I have a order that is 33 days from order date and have not received.
aaronball is offline Find More Posts by aaronball
Old Nov 07, 2013, 10:46 AM
Oldie, not Moldie
Joined Feb 2012
1,004 Posts
Update:

Between yesterday and today, 9 of the earliest items have come in. I understand that when you're buying from overseas, you're buying cheap at the cost of increased time. This has just been longer increased time than I am usually used to. So... if you need it quick, buy local and spend more. If time isn't an issue (which it wasn't with most of these items), then I guess it'll just have to do.
Old Nov 20, 2013, 01:13 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Apr 2013
296 Posts
s.y.g.i.g.h.
foxactual is offline Find More Posts by foxactual
Last edited by foxactual; Nov 22, 2013 at 03:54 PM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jan 17, 2014, 08:26 AM
Joined Jan 2014
12 Posts
My lipos are showing delivered but to another state...
zedhed is online now Find More Posts by zedhed
Old Jan 21, 2014, 08:35 PM
United States, NY, Westbury
Joined Mar 2012
100 Posts
i purchased a multirotor frame over a month ago....no tracking info, no idea...sent banggood multiple e mails expressing my concern...all they do is reply with an automatic response blaming it on customs or weather......while it was the cheapest place on the net to make my purchase.....i highly recommend not buying from these clowns not only because the shipping takes forever( in there defense the shipping for my item is free)but because if the item you are purchasing is out of stock, you wont be able to see it is out of stock on the site and they wont tell you until you write an angry e mail asking them where on earth your item is.....at which point the automated response will just make you even more upset......im sure i will receive the frame some day....but never going this route again.....worth ponying up the extra $20 $30. just my 2 cents.
hope this saves someone some time and mysery
El PaDrone is offline Find More Posts by El PaDrone
Old Jan 24, 2014, 11:35 PM
Joined Jan 2014
12 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zedhed View Post
My lipos are showing delivered but to another state...
They showed up, problem was with the postal tracking system. They responded to my emails in a day or two so I'm inclined to think it's just something to be figured into the price. Skip the middle man and you take your chances but for a third of the price... Well, let's see what the next order is like.

^ obligatory popcorn guy
zedhed is online now Find More Posts by zedhed
Old Mar 27, 2014, 05:16 AM
Joined Mar 2014
36 Posts
I made an order on bg just 6 cf tubes 500mm that were available.All weight was less than 400gr. I was in a harry to receive them so i chose dhl shipment with tracking of course. They mentioned said that it would take 2-3 days to deliver to europe. After almost a week and without a tracking number i became suspicious and wondered what was going on. I contacted BG with live chat and they told me that my products would be packed within the week (it was tuesday). And i WONDER ... what's the point paying an expensive shipment in order to get your product fast , when BG take their time to package the product. Finally i got my product much later than expected and of course having payed stupid money on fast delivery due to SLOW PACKAGING !!!

I felt that those guys didn't respect the money i spent on their products nor the money i spent for fast delivery
grkats is offline Find More Posts by grkats