HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 22, 2012, 06:17 AM
Niteroi - Brazil
Joined May 2009
13 Posts
Discussion
Does somebody already have problems with All & RC (Meza, AZ, USA) hobby store?

Does somebody already had problems with All & RC (Meza, AZ, USA) hobby store?

I was a happy client and bought some equipment in All & RC, but after my last purchase, I became very disappointed.
I bought a plane on April of 2011 and it never arrived, the Brazilian post service (called "correios") sent the shipment back to All & RC after customer clearance.
I sent several e-mails, but they never have answered clearly or accepted to give my money back. As a result, I lost US$ 166.80.

I would like to share my bed experience with RC GROUP colleagues to avoid much money losses in bed hobby stores.
Roge_nogueira is offline Find More Posts by Roge_nogueira
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 22, 2012, 10:19 AM
AMA 754
Phoenix area
Joined Apr 2004
1,615 Posts
Roge is partially correct. I have Emailed him to determine how he wishes to proceed.
The order was actually submitted to us on September 4th( a holiday weekend), and was shipped on September 6th. It reached Brazil on September 15th, but for reasons which cannot be determined, it was shipped back to the USA. This apparently was done by either Brazilian Customs or the Brazilian Postal service because the tracking information shows that no delivery attempts were ever made. 32 days later, the package reached the US Postal Service processing center in Miami, and then disappeared. The USPS International center was unable to trace or locate the package beyond that point.
The customer has again been contacted to determine if the order should be re-shipped, or if a full refund or credit is preferred. We are currently awaiting his response.
We are one of the few USA dealers who ship anywhere in the world. Our experience is that this is not an uncommon problem with shipments to Brazil. We apologize to the customer and will do our best to resolve this to his satisfaction once we receive his response.
-- ALL e RC --
BobRCnut is offline Find More Posts by BobRCnut
Old Feb 22, 2012, 10:58 AM
Niteroi - Brazil
Joined May 2009
13 Posts
I already answered your e-mail, and I hope we have a solution soon.
Old Apr 27, 2012, 02:09 PM
Niteroi - Brazil
Joined May 2009
13 Posts
Dear Bob,

Considering that our efforts to return the money back was in vain, I kindly ask you to send the products again soon.

I am looking forward your answer.