HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 10, 2012, 09:30 PM
Joined Sep 2012
5 Posts
Company Stands Behing Product

Great News they are replacing my Evader. They just won back confidence in a good customer. Next plane on the list will be the GREAT PLANES Sequence F3A. I guess ever company has there problems . I should have just Listen to people on this form and BEEFED up the servo tray in the beginning.

Some of the Fleet... see if you can pick out the EVADER !!!! The Giant Scale's could not fit in the Picture
titanium36 is offline Find More Posts by titanium36
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 10, 2012, 11:09 PM
Anything that gives me a High
Canada, BC, Richmond
Joined Jan 2010
1,457 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by titanium36 View Post
Great News they are replacing my Evader. They just won back confidence in a good customer. Next plane on the list will be the GREAT PLANES Sequence F3A. I guess ever company has there problems . I should have just Listen to people on this form and BEEFED up the servo tray in the beginning.

Some of the Fleet... see if you can pick out the EVADER !!!! The Giant Scale's could not fit in the Picture
If you like the Evader try the new Phazer...........you won't fly your Evader after that.

The Phazer is a better flying airplane + the quality is so much better.
super kupfer is offline Find More Posts by super kupfer
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:24 AM
ZX-10R pilot
USA, TX, Lumberton
Joined Oct 2005
383 Posts
How is the quality better? I had both and they're made the same in regards to fiberglass used and thickness, paint quality, same fan unit, balsa covered wing, etc. The phazer does look better IMO because of the red and white and the unique look of the delta wing.
setxws6 is offline Find More Posts by setxws6
Old Oct 11, 2012, 09:59 AM
Anything that gives me a High
Canada, BC, Richmond
Joined Jan 2010
1,457 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by setxws6 View Post
How is the quality better? I had both and they're made the same in regards to fiberglass used and thickness, paint quality, same fan unit, balsa covered wing, etc. The phazer does look better IMO because of the red and white and the unique look of the delta wing.
I had 3 Phazer kits (only 2 left as I lost one in a crash) and all were very good quality, on another note I had the same number kits of the Evader and they all had issues (but then again it could be my luck).
super kupfer is offline Find More Posts by super kupfer
Old Oct 22, 2012, 08:26 PM
hole digger
USA, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2002
3,276 Posts
Guys

Anybody looking for an Evader NIB I have one in the classifieds for sale for $100 shipped.

Too many projects right now so it's just sitting there.

Pete
hole digger is online now Find More Posts by hole digger
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 26, 2012, 08:10 AM
Designer/Builder
Brighton, MI USA
Joined Jun 2000
1,777 Posts
I'm interested in an Evader (prefer NIB, but will consider others), if anyone has one sitting around let me know.

Thanks,
Jim
Jim Young is offline Find More Posts by Jim Young
Old Jan 19, 2013, 10:57 PM
United States, NJ, Freehold Township
Joined May 2009
357 Posts
evader for sale nib

Evader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Young View Post
I'm interested in an Evader (prefer NIB, but will consider others), if anyone has one sitting around let me know.

Thanks,
Jim
I have a new in box evader with motor esc servos and battery if anyone wants. Call me Brad 848-207/1508
crashkorey is offline Find More Posts by crashkorey
Old Jan 23, 2013, 05:47 PM
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Jan 2010
3,035 Posts
Tower is selling them for $100 with the motor. Mine just arrived the other day.
restlessswind is offline Find More Posts by restlessswind
Old Jan 23, 2013, 05:58 PM
United States, MO, Fenton
Joined Jan 2012
1,660 Posts
Received mine yesterday. Was lucky enough to get the $97 deal. Went through this entire thread. Lots of great info. Hopefully build and maiden within a few weeks.
Fentonflyers is offline Find More Posts by Fentonflyers
Old Jan 24, 2013, 07:53 PM
ZX-10R pilot
USA, TX, Lumberton
Joined Oct 2005
383 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by restlessswind View Post
Tower is selling them for $100 with the motor. Mine just arrived the other day.
When were they 100? They are regular price now.
setxws6 is offline Find More Posts by setxws6
Old Jan 24, 2013, 08:02 PM
United States, MO, Fenton
Joined Jan 2012
1,660 Posts
Last week
Fentonflyers is offline Find More Posts by Fentonflyers
Old Jan 31, 2013, 09:24 AM
raz
Sportin my new 'do'
USA, CA, Eureka
Joined Dec 2004
6,234 Posts
I just got one of these and took it out for it's maiden flight yesterday and I am thrilled! Very sweet flying plane, like it's on rails. Only needed two clicks down and two clicks left and it was level and straight as an arrow and even at half throttle it's fast. Now I just need to find a volunteer (sucker) to hold the radar gun while it's flying at him..lol
raz is offline Find More Posts by raz
Old Mar 13, 2013, 03:04 AM
CSI
I promise, just ONE more order
Del Rio Intl, Texas, United States
Joined Feb 2004
3,983 Posts
Oh man, I am always late to the party. I finally have one of these guys coming in the mail on Thursday. I have put off buying this thing for about a year. I finally get one and everybody has gone away?!
I guess I will just post to myself and have fun with it.

I hope there are still a few of you guys still lurking around here. This plane is joining up with it's cousin...the Rifle. I have been flying that one for over a year now and still tremble up to 15 minutes after the flight is over! I guess I will fly the Siren between these two to allow my nerves to calm down a bit?!

Happy flying guys,
Ken
CSI is offline Find More Posts by CSI
RCG Plus Member
Old Mar 13, 2013, 10:34 AM
United States, TX, Plano
Joined Jul 2011
167 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSI View Post
Oh man, I am always late to the party. I finally have one of these guys coming in the mail on Thursday. I have put off buying this thing for about a year. I finally get one and everybody has gone away?!
I guess I will just post to myself and have fun with it.

I hope there are still a few of you guys still lurking around here. This plane is joining up with it's cousin...the Rifle. I have been flying that one for over a year now and still tremble up to 15 minutes after the flight is over! I guess I will fly the Siren between these two to allow my nerves to calm down a bit?!

Happy flying guys,
Ken
I know exactly how you feel about the rifle. I got a discounted evader months ago that has been sitting in my closet in the box. I'm thinking of building it soon but my only problem is finding a big enough place to fly it.

Mike
dabears720 is offline Find More Posts by dabears720
Old Mar 13, 2013, 01:46 PM
Atlanta, GA
Joined Mar 2009
887 Posts
Hey Guys,

I've been flying Evaders since they were introduced. I think I'm on my 4th airframe. Don't ask. It's a great plane and can be built in one evening if you're building it stock. If you're looking for a little more speed performance then check out Don's RC and pick up one of his dynamically balanced fan and motor combos. I recently put one of his Wicked 4400kv Plus motors and dynamically balanced 60mm 5 bladed fans into my new Phazer (cousin to the Evader) and I'd guess she is flying about 130mph and is incredibly quiet at full throttle. Having a well balanced fan makes a huge difference in efficiency and speed.
Double E is offline Find More Posts by Double E