HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 27, 2005, 05:29 PM
CLUB GITMO
Little Rock National Airport
Joined Nov 2003
704 Posts
Free Airplane for kids.....

Ok Guys and Gals.............The June Registration is now open for the June Give-a Way....I don't know what it will be......I have been trying to persuade some of the sellers to make me a deal with no luck.........There will be an airplane... Shipping UPS free to some youngster.....Please register....
Regards Sunspot/Daniel
April was a slowstik w/brushless, May was a T-Hawk with extras...........If you have an old trainer I could buy ...Let me know...I want to give it away.
Daniel
Sunspot is offline Find More Posts by Sunspot
to remove ads between posts
Old May 27, 2005, 05:35 PM
Team Cobra!!! Ssssssss!
United States, NE, Doniphan
Joined Feb 2005
7,853 Posts
I would like to register my daughter Leslie then! She is 10 now, and her older brother, Carson, 11, has a Commander. It would be really cool to have them two flying together while Daddy is in Iraq. She is a great little girl and has been helping her mom and brothers ALOT while I have been deployed, both for my first one year tour, and now this second year long tour.

Thank you, and this is a GREAT thing you are doing for kids. I hope more people are able to get on board and give you a hand. Maybe I can build you a plane over here to give away sometime soon.

SSG Stahr, Laine C
Mosul, Iraq
lmopar69 is offline Find More Posts by lmopar69
Old May 27, 2005, 09:02 PM
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Nov 2003
1,486 Posts
What are the age limits?
Eclipse_7 is offline Find More Posts by Eclipse_7
Old May 27, 2005, 09:11 PM
Joined Jun 2004
236 Posts