HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Oct 02, 2012, 01:33 PM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2012
237 Posts
Discussion
BNF Helicopter Not Binding

I got my v911 helicopter in today to replace my old v911 and it binds to the transmitter but when i move the right stick on the transmitter around it loses the bind. Anything I can do or should I return to vendor?
08charger3.5 is offline Find More Posts by 08charger3.5
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 03, 2012, 02:30 PM
Joined Jan 2012
235 Posts
RE:binding

Are you using the stock controller or a programable one?
Try to rebind it , but while you are binding stand back about 3 feet to get a good bind.
check all the connectors in the heli to see if they are completly conected.If the conectors are fully conected and you try to re-bind it with no luck then i whould take it back to your LHS and see what they can do for you
helifreak1 is offline Find More Posts by helifreak1
Old Oct 04, 2012, 12:09 PM
Closed Account
Joined Sep 2012
237 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by helifreak1 View Post
Are you using the stock controller or a programable one?
Try to rebind it , but while you are binding stand back about 3 feet to get a good bind.
check all the connectors in the heli to see if they are completly conected.If the conectors are fully conected and you try to re-bind it with no luck then i whould take it back to your LHS and see what they can do for you
I used the stock transmitter that come in my rtf v911 kit. Ive try'd binding it all kinds of ways suggested. It binds fine, but after the right stick is moved around it loses bind. I ordered it from ebay unfortunitly so Im in the process of getting a return ticket to send it back. It's been a 3 day process. It's worth a little extra dough to buy from a Hobby Store. That way you know where to take it if theres a problem.
08charger3.5 is offline Find More Posts by 08charger3.5
Closed Thread