Old Oct 11, 2015, 09:54 AM
Find More Posts by Chirpster
United States, OH
Joined Oct 2012
50 Posts
Alert
Tmart admits lowest price guarantee false claim!!!!

When thinking about placing an order with Tmart, I inquired into their lowest price guarantee using their online chat. Their prices were definitely highest among the popular sites we use. They sent me the link to their guarantee explanation, which I had already read from clicking the link to it at the bottom of their home page. It explains you have to PLACE THE ORDER FIRST!!! Hmmm!! Like an idiot I did, THINKING I might get it quicker. Within 2 days you now have to make the claim, to get the lower competitors price. They are then suppose to refund the price difference. So, the day after I made the order, I got on chat with them to make my claim. I provided them the links to the lower prices after making sure they met all 4 of Tmarts requirements listed in their guarantee for getting the lower prices. They replied that they would have to get back to me with their reply to this by email. Here is exactly what they said:

"We have checked that price was set by the market.
And it is internation post and good quality so that the price will be higher.
If you donít want to pay for them ,we suggest that you can cancel this order and buy it from other site.
Your early response will be high appreciate."

I got back on chat with them again to discuss this, knowing I was probably wasting my time. I was. They admitted they don't do the guarantee. I advised them that they are falsely advertising and that they should take the guarantee off their site.

Almost $9 difference!
Chirpster is offline Find More Posts by Chirpster
to remove ads between posts