SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 07, 2015, 10:45 AM
Joined Oct 2009
195 Posts
Question
UMX Stryker guts and AR6335 rx

I'm putting together a new foamie flying wing and I have the guts from an UMX Stryker, but I want to use the AR6335 rx (since I can use the stabilization) - but the brushless motor has a different connector than what fits into the AR6335 (it comes with a standard servo plug adapter (see pic). Anyone know if there's an adapter out there that converts the Stryker motor to a standard servo plug, or am I going to have to make one myself? Thanks!
vinsonj is online now Find More Posts by vinsonj
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2015, 02:32 PM
United States, MI, Oxford Charter Township
Joined Dec 2012
485 Posts
I believe you need a ESC to run the motor for the Stryker, the AR6335 does not have a build in ESC like the Stryker board has. https://www.spektrumrc.com/Products/...odID=SPMAR6335

Mike
Mikeofthenorth is online now Find More Posts by Mikeofthenorth